U Shape Grind

• 1jzmz
      1jzmz
      Bronze
      Was playing on the $10NL tables and I absolutely tanked. Was down nearly $170 at one point ?(

Moved up to $40NL tables and started profiting again (?) Seemed like I just hit really bat beats against maniacs and donk bets on lower limits.

• 12 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Wait, wat.. down 17bi @NL10 in less that 500 hands?? That can't only be bad luck. Anyway, with your move ups while losing I think it's appropriate to say...

inb4 busto
    • CentreStage
      CentreStage
      Bronze
      NightFrostaSS you are everywhere,

How many posts have you clocked?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CentreStage

Dunno man, pokerstrategy should have a feature which shows a persons post counts :f_ugly:
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS

Dunno man, pokerstrategy should have a feature which shows a persons post counts :f_ugly:
    • yoshiwa
      yoshiwa
      Bronze
      these samples indeed show you excellent strategy is fit for nl40 but not for nl10

disclaimer: author is not responsible for any advice given in the above :evil:
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Moved up to $40NL tables and started profiting again (?) Seemed like I just hit really bat beats against maniacs and donk bets on lower limits.

Just saying, its easy to start profiting immediately on a higher stake as even taking the blinds is worth a lot.

In this case taking the blinds at 40NL is 6BBs at 10NL. So now imagine you open it to 3x at 40NL, get called and villain in the BB folds to your c-bet. You just won what would be a 26BB pot at 10NL.

INB4 Busto.
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KozakFB

Just saying, its easy to start profiting immediately on a higher stake as even taking the blinds is worth a lot.

In this case taking the blinds at 40NL is 6BBs at 10NL. So now imagine you open it to 3x at 40NL, get called and villain in the BB folds to your c-bet. You just won what would be a 26BB pot at 10NL.

INB4 Busto.
      lol, smartass, well guess why have people invented BRM?
    • CentreStage
      CentreStage
      Bronze
      haha good one,

as my Dad always said "Son, nobody likes a smart ass"
    • CentreStage
      CentreStage
      Bronze
      :facepalm: I see my error

It plainly displays you have 4,279 sarcastic posts
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phantommm92
      Originally posted by KozakFB

INB4 Busto.
      lol, smartass, well guess why have people invented BRM?
      Obviously to tilt people :P
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      :facepalm: I see my error

It plainly displays you have 4,279 sarcastic posts
      I only wish for that to be true, but unfortunately I used to try and be helpful when I began posting so you can take away like 1k posts from sarcasm counter
    • CentreStage
      CentreStage
      Bronze
      Well you helped me WITH sarcasm

I honestly, had never seen the post counter before this thread.

Now I know.