Withdrawal methods

• ytsoP
      ytsoP
      Bronze
      Is their only one method of withdrawal on Poker770? I've managed to get my £7.70 starting capital up to £85 and I wouldn't mind withdrawing £35 to start on a £50 BR.

Also, do you need to make some form of deposit before you withdraw or something like that?
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey ytsoP,

It depends really, I think you must make a deposit to register a payment method and then request a cash out. Which payment method are you thinking to use, maybe I can search around for you.

Ingrid
    • ytsoP
      ytsoP
      Bronze
      It doesn't matter now. I tried to withdraw and then banned me, telling me to send in ID details. I don't really want to do that (just through personal beliefs) so I'll wait a few weeks and sign up somewhere different using my card.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ytsoP
      It doesn't matter now. I tried to withdraw and then banned me, telling me to send in ID details. I don't really want to do that (just through personal beliefs) so I'll wait a few weeks and sign up somewhere different using my card.
      Hi ytsoP,

ID Checks are common amongst all Poker Rooms and are necessary for your own security. The Poker Room haven't "banned" you. They have temporarily locked your account pending a security check.

What's the plan going forward?

Best regards,
      Gary