This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

situation in england (taxes)

• 4 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      if you do have to pay taves, i think it wrong. Do the government pay you taxes if you loose? :)
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      if you do have to pay taves, i think it wrong. Do the government pay you taxes if you loose? :)
      LOL:) :)

We have new legislation preparing in our country for online playing (gambling, bets, poker etc..) and it will be arround 15% taxed according your amount of cashout, but only for the online platfroms which are based in our country (an that is none:) :) ) and anway i dont understand how will they control your cashouts, only if your bank will give them data but i dont think this is possible.
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      UK gambling is tax free afaik. The initial money you wager is assumed to be taxed, and therefore any winnings on this intial wager are tax free.
    • Paskkal29
      Paskkal29
      Bronze
      Guy's online poker is a taxe free bracket and we should take advantage as much as possible of this bracket.I know one day it will be taxe but till then the gates are open! ;)