[NL20-NL50] nl 20 sh AKo SBvsBU

• Lucker9200
      Preflop: Hero is SB with A :spade: K :diamond:
      2 folds, CO calls $0.20, BTN raises to $1, Hero raises to $3.30, 2 folds, BTN raises to $12.50, Hero raises to $20 and is all-in, BTN calls $4.09 and is all-in

Flop: ($33.58) Q of hearts 7 of spades T of clubs (2 players, 2 are all-in)
      Turn: ($33.58) T of spades (2 players, 2 are all-in)
      River: ($33.58) 5 of diamonds (2 players, 2 are all-in)

I just sat at a table and got AKo in SB which is in my push range vs BU but this guy was unknown and his betting sizing in BU vs limper and the 4bet were so big that I am not sure whether I can find a fold here vs the 4bet or there's no way for me not to go broke here?

p.s. a tip how to export hands through hm2 better would be appreciated;)
  • 2 replies
    • jachis
      Hmm, while some villains do choose huge betsizes with AA, KK, most of the time its something weaker. I would also go broke, and if he does have the nuts, just make a note about the 4bet size cause its probablly super unbalanced.
    • Kaitz20

likely BU isn´t 4-bet bluffing that size and he may not got all-in with AQ, so that would give you option 3-bet/fold AK. But 6-handed it is quite unlikely you´re against KK/AA, so I would personally still go with my hand. Most of the times you´re against KA/QQ and get correct odds to play for stacks and sometimes you end up against maniac who may go with any Ax hand

best regards,