Question

• xop123
      xop123
      Silver
      Hello everyone,
      I'm playing poker(at PokerStars) like 8-9 months,and learn all of strategies(thx a lot)
      I have a profit like 250-300$ for this 8-9 months (starting capital was 10$)

At the moment(3-4 months) I'm trying all times to win a spot in big tournament, i mean qualifier 1-2$ and play a big tournament, and so many times was close to final tables, placing 300-600 from 10-20k players, but any time of them i got bad beat, like i have A K vs A Q, or i have Q Q vs 9 9 , and some bad beats like this.
      I have in my head right now - that when final table is close i know what i will loose,

What do you advise me to do?

Thanks for your comments previously.
  • 3 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Well bad beats are part of the game!

Keep playing your A-game! Maybe read the articles about the middle stages again? Study study study... one day you'll probably make it!

Like you say you get it in with the best hand, so it's the best thing you can do! Keep doing that! But it's probably a good idea to post some hands for evaluations because you will be making mistakes.

Just keep improving! No one can help with bad beats!

Best of luck with your game!

Regards
      RasTweet
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Well bad beats are part of the game!

Keep playing your A-game! Maybe read the articles about the middle stages again? Study study study... one day you'll probably make it!

Like you say you get it in with the best hand, so it's the best thing you can do! Keep doing that! But it's probably a good idea to post some hands for evaluations because you will be making mistakes.

Just keep improving! No one can help with bad beats!

Best of luck with your game!

Regards
      RasTweet
      +1

Not a lot more that I can add here. I think RasTweet has hit the nail on the head with his post.

A big thank you for that :heart:

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • xop123
      xop123
      Silver
      Thx m8s, im continue trying to do my best in big tourneys

Yesterday was eliminated by Vicky coren The bigger 27,50 , had A A and she got's set of J J.. but i was limping and think is was my mistake.(But the Table was very Tight, and dont want to raise much cause many of them folding)

Best Regards Xop.