This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Aks facing a 4 bet Nl 50 sh

• dzikson999
      dzikson999
      Bronze
      Entraction - €0.50 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

CO: €109.48
      Hero (BTN): €54.64
      SB: €57.47
      BB: €50.00
      UTG: €18.35

SB posts SB €0.25, BB posts BB €0.50

Pre Flop: (€0.75) Hero has K:heart: A:heart:

fold, fold, Hero raises to €1.12, SB raises to €4.24, BB raises to €7.36, Hero calls €6.24, SB calls €3.12

Flop: (€22.08, 3 players) 5:heart: 8:diamond: Q:diamond:
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: (€22.08, 3 players) A:club:

River: (€22.08, 3 players) 9:diamond:

The both villans are regs who are light 3 betors over 10 % from blinds ,so i have two questions.
      1. Is this shove preflop or this line i took is ok ?!
      2. Can i velue bet the river and how much ? ( i didnt saw worst hand that can call,mybe AJ but...its multiway pot and every bet gets more credit then heads up)
  • 2 replies
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      If you expect BB to be weak here, I definitely preffer just shipping pre.

Do you expect both of the blinds not to bet on the flop and the turn If they were not weak? I think I would valubet the turn and ch bhnd river.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Ip call can´t be too bad, but I think shove would be better. You at least see all 5 cards and there is enough dead money in the pot to take flip against QQ/JJ and you may easily fold out TT or AK by shoving over the top

I would b/c on the turn, since AQ and QQ should bet for value/protection on the turn and I think they may easily call you with worse hands. Aslo I woudl valuebet river to 8$-11$

best regards,