25000 hands, 135 had KK, and that's a losing hand

• 8 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      How are the AA doing? If they are similar then it might be that you just have trouble folding them when you are beat. Your WTSD is 51.7 and W$SD is 38.7, my KK over 200 hands are WTSD 44 and W$SD 59. I go to showdown less than you but I win more often. It could be that you just don't want to fold your KK when you are beat. My stats are from NL2 NL5 dunno how it would affect my results.
      Post some of your biggest losing hands with KK here maybe we can spot places where you should have folded.
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      on what site u play???
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by janushr
      on what site u play???
      Pokerstars, you can tell it by his name in HEM because of added (PS)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Please note that you have the filter for "last 100 hands" entered.

So this is only the result of 100 from the 135 times, set it to either Last 500 or All hands to make sure to get the accurate statistics.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff

So this is only the result of 100 from the 135 times, set it to either Last 500 or All hands to make sure to get the accurate statistics.
      The only thing it affects are the stats at the bottom of the screen which are $, bbs, EV $ diff

The main stat row are for all 135 hands and not 100.
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      only time i lose huge pot with KK is when i face AA, or suckouts. i usually only win small pots with kk because i seemingly only get raised preflop when i have kk when they have AA.

you really just gotta learn how to bet/fold and bet bigger when oop is my guess.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      Originally posted by fruktpuff

The only thing it affects are the stats at the bottom of the screen which are $, bbs, EV $ diff

The main stat row are for all 135 hands and not 100.
      Ah yes, good point, Thank you for correcting me. :)
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Sorry but it looks to me that you play overpairs poorly and monotone. try to work on that.