This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] A4s 030312

    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Joined: 21.07.2009 Posts: 3,597
      $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Holdem
      9 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

      Stacks:
      UTG ($4)
      UTG+1 ($42.02)
      MP1 ($4)
      MP2 ($7.90)
      MP3 ($10.10)
      CO ($7.50)
      BTN ($8.44)
      Hero (SB) ($10)
      BB ($10)

      Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 9 players) Hero is SB A:diamond: 4:diamond:
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0.10, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.50, 1 fold, MP2 calls $0.40

      Flop: K:heart: 8:spade: A:club: ($1.10, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.70, MP2 calls $0.70

      Turn: 9:club: ($2.50, 2 players)
      Hero checks(c/f), MP2 checks

      River: Q:spade: ($2.50, 2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks

      unknow
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Joined: 20.07.2008 Posts: 65,504
      Hello nipbourne,

      Why do you want to Check/Fold the turn vs such an opponent? I would never Check/Fold there and also I would even consider betting for thin value on river from worse pairs and make it as block-bet.

      Best Regards.
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Joined: 21.07.2009 Posts: 3,597
      because my kicker is too weak,if i bet turn no worse hands could call me.
      and i cant c/c turn,c/c river...
      but yes,i could thin value bet on river :P
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Joined: 20.07.2008 Posts: 65,504
      Originally posted by nipbourne
      because my kicker is too weak,if i bet turn no worse hands could call me.
      and i cant c/c turn,c/c river...
      but yes,i could thin value bet on river :P
      Well, then you could do that with any-2 hands. :D I see that folding TP is still to weak. :) Plus he is a station who could be easily calling with just Kx.
    • Zeffke
      Zeffke
      Bronze
      Joined: 17.04.2007 Posts: 1,123
      @veriz: what if hero holds a hand like KJ or KT here, how could we play f/t/r then? Because I often get in tricky spots with those second pair hands especially OOP...

      I would bet/fold flop, check/fold turn & river or is this too weak?

      Tnx in advance
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Joined: 20.07.2008 Posts: 65,504
      Originally posted by Zeffke
      @veriz: what if hero holds a hand like KJ or KT here, how could we play f/t/r then? Because I often get in tricky spots with those second pair hands especially OOP...

      I would bet/fold flop, check/fold turn & river or is this too weak?

      Tnx in advance
      According the opponents stack I expect him still to have a lot of GS type of hands and of course even Kx hands. So therefore if I plan to Check then I am inducing bluffs from the opponents or if I bet then I bet for value. :P
    • Zeffke
      Zeffke
      Bronze
      Joined: 17.04.2007 Posts: 1,123
      So you bet flop, check/call turn and check/fold river? Or check/call flop and re-evaluate turn?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Joined: 20.07.2008 Posts: 65,504
      Originally posted by Zeffke
      So you bet flop, check/call turn and check/fold river? Or check/call flop and re-evaluate turn?
      Most likely Check/Fold river unless he bets really small.

      Check/Call flop could be another option to play and time to time I pick it to induce bluffs. :) Which most likely could be done here.