I need some help.!

• skatsoulis
      skatsoulis
      Bronze
      Hello everyone..

I won the 50$ from quiz, got to the 770 poker, said in this site that i have a username to claim for this poker site but i did a mistake and added a different bonus code so i claimed the 770 sites 17 dollars not this sites 50. I now created for everest poker to claim there the 50$, created an account, but i dont know where to put the code.. can anyone help me in this mess? :/

also i cant enter a username at the everest room in this site to make them see what is my username in game..

thank you in advance :)
  • 9 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Hey skatsoulis,

Seems like you have got yourself in a bit of a mess i really can't remember much about the everest registration but from what i can see from our instructions page there isn't a code so as long as you downloaded it via our link you SHOULD be ok. You can always double check this with Everest support and by dropping our support team a message by clicking here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/ And explaining to those guys your situation they will be able to help you out a little more than me.

Hope this helps you :) What games are you planning to play at everest by the way?

Carl
    • GarethWren
      GarethWren
      Bronze
      Hello,

I had the same problem, they told me that I did something wrong in my poker770 application, so have gone to everest.

If you go to 'my account' you should be able to access your user name on there, once you have this got to Poker Strategy, and click on your name in the top right corner, this will bring up a list of all of the poker rooms you can link to your account, I don't know if you can enter it here to get your starting capital, but I personally would click on customer support to the right, enter your user name on there and tell them for which poker site it is asking them to add the starting capital, they should reply saying they will sort it for you.

Hope this helps
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Cheers Gareth :)

Brilliant answer couldn't have said it better myself. Hope you both get this sorted out asap
    • skatsoulis
      skatsoulis
      Bronze
      thank you my friend for the help.. i though that on 770 you didnt need a code too so i added another code and after i saw it had :/ .. i downloaded it from this site the everest poker and created account..i will inform on the support too.. im know lots of poker games but i am going to play holdem because i want to get better on this game..

also screen name is: zoniq but account name is skatsoulis .. what the one they need here?

thank you again :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      hey again skatsoulis,

I have some bad news and some good news, first off i see you're from Greece and i'm afraid of our $50 starting capital rooms only 770 is available to members from Greece at the minute :(

The good news is that you are already bronze so you already know how much great stuff we have to offer at PokerStrategy.com From free live coachings, hand evaluations, videos, articles, and the best poker community on the planet ;) .

We also have all the best legal first deposit bonuses and rakeback deals that you can find. I missed out on the starting capital and i know it sucks at first but you must have seen by now, like me, how much more there is to offer.

Hope to see you sticking around :)

Carl
    • skatsoulis
      skatsoulis
      Bronze
      hello my friend.. so does it mean that i will never get the capital or for the moment? yes i understand that this site is very useful and helpful to new players it really helped me.. anyway i dont want to be greedy i already learned a lot from this site.. :)

Thank you for the help
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      For the moment im afraid not.

There is always a small chance you could be offered a 2nd starting capital somewhere else available to your country, however this doesn't happen very often and it is randomly selected by the marketing team. If you do get picked it could be in a week, a month, a year there is no way to know.

Glad you know there is more to offer here :) does this mean we will still see you around the place making use of everything here?

Carl
    • skatsoulis
      skatsoulis
      Bronze
      of course. i just want to be better and this is the right place.. :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Great to hear :)

Have you joined our beginners course yet? If not i highly recommend it, i think most players can learn something from it even if they're not complete beginners definitely worth checking out just follow the link under this post :)