How to get points needed to withdraw?

• Wintertorture
      I red that I have to get 2500 point to withdraw money. How they are calculated in no limit and locked limit games? How long does it take to obtain them with your bankroll strategy, if I am succesful in winning and play for 2 hours a day?
  • 3 replies
      Hey there Wintertorture,

Correct! You need 2,500 TitanPoints to successfully clear your free $50 starting capital. To earn these points you need to play at TitanPokers' real money tables.

You earn 17 Titan Points for every $1 generated in tournament rake and 15 Titan Points for every $1 rake generated at their Real Money Cash game tables.

As for how long it would take, it really depends on your playing style etc.

Maybe some of our members can pop in and tell you of their experiences.

Best regards,
    • Silicernium

At Titan you will get points if the pot is higher then 60 Cent. For all pots under this limit you will not get points to generate the 2500 TPs. That is the bad news I think, because think about, how often you have a hand on NL2 higher then 60 Cent.

But to calculate the time you need, we also need to know how many tables you are playing. And how many winnings do you make. Because on NL4 you will get easier the points.

And, dont look to much to the 2500TPs. You have no timelimit to reach this goal at Titan.

Ah, please play at the beginner tables. If you play there, you are playing also a raked hand race. the best 100 Players there will get a price. I thinnk, this is a good option to get some extra money.
    • celly161942
      2500 points is tough to make it will take a long time or a lot of hours, plus you have to be a winning player.