Had a good win

• Michael1199
      Michael1199
      Bronze
      Just won the £750 gtd bounty tournament on sky poker. won a total of £199 including bounties thats about $315 according to pokerstars exchange rate.
      Really pleased with this win have not been winning a lot lately.
      I first started playing poker on sky poker a couple of years ago but never went back to it, but saw a email saying deposit £5 and get a 'mystery' cash prize which turned out to be £3 lol. started playing cash games and they were so soft lol calling with lower pairs with ace, king etc on the board. within an hour my money was up to about £40. thought what the hell hopefully the tournaments are soft too and ended up winning, was not as easy as the cash games but pulled through it, only 2 half hours as well so not bad.

might give it a few months on there see how it goes :)
  • 6 replies
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      carry on tanking :D

Last hand on tournoment?
    • Michael1199
      Michael1199
      Bronze
      Don't think hm2 supports sky poker but I had 89 suited shoved I had 6:1 chips, he called and I hit my 9 and won :) . I was 5th out of 6 players going into the final table
    • Chrisrules334
      Chrisrules334
      Bronze
      Good job, i'd like a big win like that.
    • Michael1199
      Michael1199
      Bronze
      Can't believe it just come first in the same tournament but got £160 :) . Was short stack again on final table and won. With sky poker could track hands so I could show you guys.

And ty Chris I'm sure it will happen
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Excuse me Michael1199, leave a little for us minnows!? :D

Actually it's ok, you carry on - more please! :s_cool:

Very best regards for brightening my early morning.

@Chrisrules; you are in the right place to become good enough, so you're ahead of the oposition already, therefore, your turn will surely come! (post here for us when it does!) :)

Run hot,

Mal.
    • Michael1199
      Michael1199
      Bronze
      Lol I hope I win more. The site seems a bit strange lol. I'm
      Not sure if it's rigged and that's coming from a winning player on there lol. To often the flop pairs. Straight draws are very common on there as well but hm2 is not supported. Don't no whether to stop playing there but Ive cashed out more in 2 days there than I have at pokerstars in 6 months lol