$50 starting capital

• 12 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey there xtyp3,

I will flag this issue and get you some answers asap ;)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • kjngpoker
      kjngpoker
      Bronze
      Hi my budy!

you will have instantly $10 (like me 2 days ago) to play.Can you check it by logging to you poker site.for my information that i got from PokerStrategy i think you have already

I lost it on the first day, now i am waiting for the next $10 :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xtyp3
      Completed all steps and was told that the money would be transferred within 2 working days, however its been like 2 weeks now.. what's the go?
      Hi xtyp3,

Welcome to our community!

I'm happy to inform you that I've restarted your free $50 starting capital transfer and it should be visible on your account in 48 hours time.

Are you playing poker for long or just started it?

Hope to see you around more often. :)
      Ingrid
    • xtyp3
      xtyp3
      Bronze
      yeh thanks :)

I've been playing for a few years, but just for fun on 1 or 2 tables.. only really took live poker serious untill recently.

Now im playing 24 tables of mss and slowly getting back all of the money i lost when i was playing for fun :P
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      24 tables!?!? :s_o:

My mind can't work once i get past 6 tables :D

Have you had much success up to now then?

Regards,
      Carl
    • xtyp3
      xtyp3
      Bronze
      24 is pretty easy if you got the right setup.

This works best for me

hud
      stacked tables
      table ninja for keybindings and to move a table in/out of the stack when theres action or a tough decision.
      also little stuff that tableninja does like automatically click timebank / never sit out helps too.

Yeh been doing ok so far but its just micro limits i'll upload a graph later
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      When i first started i worked my way up to 24 tables but i was nothing more than a slightly losing player cos i just couldnt keep up with the action at all :(

Yes please post a giraffe, would be nice to see.

how long have you been 24 tabling for then? and how long did it take you to build up to or get used to 24?
    • xtyp3
      xtyp3
      Bronze
      This is my nl2 graph, the first 15-20k hands i was still learning mss and made alot of mistakes:

now im playing nl5 and need like 20$ more to move to nl10

Umm been 24 tabling for a few weeks only, was 9-12 tabling tiled before the switch, i wouldn't be able to 24 table without stacked + table ninja for sure.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Sweet graph man, keep dominating and we'll see you crushing the mid stakes in no time!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hope you don't mind but ive hidden your graph in a spoiler it was too big for me :D pretty nice climb though im impressed, how long has i taken you to put in 50k hands?
    • xtyp3
      xtyp3
      Bronze
      About a month but i've been lazy, can do like 5k hands in 3-4 hours, soon i think i'll make it a requirement to play atleast 5k hands a day because i certainly have alot of free time atm
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Just don't go burning yourself out so much you forget to enjoy the journey just to reach a goal!