Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $10,58
      Hero:
      $9,85

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:heart: , K:spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0,40, SB folds, BB calls $0,30.

Flop: ($0,85) Q:heart: , 9:spade: , 5:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $0,85, Hero raises to $2,40, BB calls $1,55.

Turn: ($5,65) J:heart: (2 players)
      BB raises $7,78 (All-In), Hero calls $7,05 (All-In), BB gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

River: ($19,75) 6:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $19,75

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Kh Ks)
      BB shows a flush, queen high (4h 2h)

BB wins with a flush, queen high (4h 2h)

I raise my kings and a loose player called.He donks on a flushdraw-straightdraw board.
      I reraise to protect my hand.A big reraise i think.He called and the flush came.But will someone called a 3bet like this with flushdraw ? And THIS one as you can see ? This guy was playing very foolish before thats why i called the all in on the turn.He was bluffing a lot and played unbelievable hands.
      Generally i had payed many many hands like this.Should i give up everytime a draw appears ?Especially big bets ? I can see in these limits that many people chase the flushdraw very much especially if it s nuts . Thanks !
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello EnterG,

Against a pot size donk on the flop is already questionable how we should play our hand. But if you do play it this way then do you think it's going to be the best option to Call on turn? What do you expect him to be shipping with which didn't want to ship on flop?

Best Regards.
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      I had also the 2nd nuts flushdraw and a gutshot possible also there . So it was a bad call ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by EnterG
      I had also the 2nd nuts flushdraw and a gutshot possible also there . So it was a bad call ?
      Well, tell me before that what kind of range do you expect him to be shipping with? Vs you getting the equity to Call.
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Originally posted by EnterG
      Well, tell me before that what kind of range do you expect him to be shipping with? Vs you getting the equity to Call.
      I know i don t have the equity versus a made flush on the turn . But this guy would bluff a flush also.And i had a flushdraw also on the turn.I know it s a risky call and should avoid these kinds ... In the long run i make hero calls but i am sure behind in $$$ :s_o: