Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $3.85
      CO:
      $7.55

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:diamond: , J:club:
      4 folds, CO raises to $0.20, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.60, CO calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.25) T:club: , 9:heart: , 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.9, CO calls $0.90.

Turn: ($3.05) T:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.45, CO calls $1.45.

River: ($5.95) K:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Final Pot: $5.95
  • 6 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey,

Against minraises I make it 70c or even 80c with my resteals :)

Flop & Turn are played fine, the River I would like to ask if you were going to check/fold or check/call and why

• allen82082
      allen82082
      Bronze
      Thanks

Sorry Gery,In China a Master say :"Thanks "to his student is a terrible thing.It will make the student very very nervous. In 《Kung Fu Panda》we can see only student say "Thanks" to them Master. :P

the River I would like to ask if you were going to check/fold or check/call and why

1、CO is a TAG and call me resteal he maybe has PPS or AK AQs.
      2、CO call me 2 times he maybe has something or a draw.
      3、K make me overpair lose the value,i think if i bet the river no worse hands will call me and set will beat me.

So i just check,if he bet big on river i dont know call him is right or wrong.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Oh ok do you want me to stop saying thanks then? The environment here is less formal than in China for sure as I only wanted to thank you for getting back to me :)

Now I am mostly leaning towards a check/fold because I am not confident this player will bluff often enough to make it profitable

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • allen82082
      allen82082
      Bronze
      Oh ok do you want me to stop saying thanks then? The environment here is less formal than in China for sure as I only wanted to thank you for getting back to me

:) :)
      In the East, the muster is very important people to respect.In fact a muster say Thanks to his student means the student make a big mistake and make the muster very angry.SO when i see the "thanks"i feel nervous.But my friend tell me it is a custom in west world.So it is OK say Thanks or no. :P
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I will adapt to you so whatever you makes you comfortable, I do it :) !
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      shoving on turn isn't good?
      shove if over half of stacks rule indicates it would be difficult situation
      when villains reraise on turn(Tx)or river's draw complete card and over card.
      Even this case, I don't want to give up my hands because of odds.