Another crazy Fin joining the crew!

• santapark
      santapark
      Bronze
      Hello!

Just registered here today and bought gold for three month membership. I really hope I can get some boost for my PLO game, since it has been quite a bumpy ride climbing to PLO25/PLO50 from PLO2. Now I'm kinda stuck in PLO25 and I'm trying to find new ways to improve and be better in this game.

Poker has been really just a hobby for me and I specially enjoy playing live, but I also grind online for couple of months now and then. I haven't played NLHE for couple of years online anymore, since I started learning PLO. It's a shame that with my job, lovely girlfriend and all my other hobbies I cannot get much hands played in a year. At least my life is in balance and I don't get too much carried into poker.

If I don't beat PLO25 in next three months (going to play like 60-80k hands in that time) then I will leave serious online poker and buy Diablo 3 and grind that for end of the year.. ;)

-Santapark
  • 7 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

Welcome at Pokerstrategy! Have a nice time inside the community.

BUT, do you really think, that D3 will come this year?!?! :D

On which site do you play?
    • santapark
      santapark
      Bronze
      Playing only @ PokerStars atm. If I screw up this project and Diablo 3 isn't here yet, theres plenty of other options to go. Haven't bought Skyrim yet for example. Well, summertime I will grind Disc Golf most of the spare time anyways.. :]
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there santapark and welcome to our community!

You like PLO so you must be crazy! :D

Good choice buying the Gold status, it will enable some really good content for learning PLO and improving your game.

Good luck with your poker and diablo 3 when it arrives! I'm a little older and more conservative and waiting for Halo 4 personally.

Have fun and if you need anything or have questions, please ask.

Best regards,

Mal.
    • BObamaJr
      BObamaJr
      Bronze
      When is D3 hitting Steam?
    • santapark
      santapark
      Bronze
      I don't know, just hoping it won't be in next three months.. :tongue:
    • santapark
      santapark
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi there santapark and welcome to our community!

You like PLO so you must be crazy! :D

Good choice buying the Gold status, it will enable some really good content for learning PLO and improving your game.

Good luck with your poker and diablo 3 when it arrives! I'm a little older and more conservative and waiting for Halo 4 personally.

Have fun and if you need anything or have questions, please ask.

Best regards,

Mal.
      I don't know how much is 'a little older' but I'm over thirty.. :rolleyes:
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by santapark
      I don't know, just hoping it won't be in next three months.. :tongue:
      I have played the beta and i like it. Unfortunately my graphic card is not the best one. :(