This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Another crazy Fin joining the crew!

• santapark
      santapark
      Bronze
      Hello!

Just registered here today and bought gold for three month membership. I really hope I can get some boost for my PLO game, since it has been quite a bumpy ride climbing to PLO25/PLO50 from PLO2. Now I'm kinda stuck in PLO25 and I'm trying to find new ways to improve and be better in this game.

Poker has been really just a hobby for me and I specially enjoy playing live, but I also grind online for couple of months now and then. I haven't played NLHE for couple of years online anymore, since I started learning PLO. It's a shame that with my job, lovely girlfriend and all my other hobbies I cannot get much hands played in a year. At least my life is in balance and I don't get too much carried into poker.

If I don't beat PLO25 in next three months (going to play like 60-80k hands in that time) then I will leave serious online poker and buy Diablo 3 and grind that for end of the year.. ;)

-Santapark
  • 7 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

Welcome at Pokerstrategy! Have a nice time inside the community.

BUT, do you really think, that D3 will come this year?!?! :D

On which site do you play?
    • santapark
      santapark
      Bronze
      Playing only @ PokerStars atm. If I screw up this project and Diablo 3 isn't here yet, theres plenty of other options to go. Haven't bought Skyrim yet for example. Well, summertime I will grind Disc Golf most of the spare time anyways.. :]
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there santapark and welcome to our community!

You like PLO so you must be crazy! :D

Good choice buying the Gold status, it will enable some really good content for learning PLO and improving your game.

Good luck with your poker and diablo 3 when it arrives! I'm a little older and more conservative and waiting for Halo 4 personally.

Have fun and if you need anything or have questions, please ask.

Best regards,

Mal.
    • BObamaJr
      BObamaJr
      Bronze
      When is D3 hitting Steam?
    • santapark
      santapark
      Bronze
      I don't know, just hoping it won't be in next three months.. :tongue:
    • santapark
      santapark
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi there santapark and welcome to our community!

You like PLO so you must be crazy! :D

Good choice buying the Gold status, it will enable some really good content for learning PLO and improving your game.

Good luck with your poker and diablo 3 when it arrives! I'm a little older and more conservative and waiting for Halo 4 personally.

Have fun and if you need anything or have questions, please ask.

Best regards,

Mal.
      I don't know how much is 'a little older' but I'm over thirty.. :rolleyes:
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by santapark
      I don't know, just hoping it won't be in next three months.. :tongue:
      I have played the beta and i like it. Unfortunately my graphic card is not the best one. :(