About hand strength feature

• wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

My question maybe might seem stupid for someone, but I'm completely new to Poker Stars. I'm switching from Party Poker, and I missed one useful thing that party poker has - maybe poker stars has it too, I just don't know where to find it, do You? I am talking about "hand strength", when playing at the table. At party, there is always written at the bottom right of the table, just above the raise buttons, your current hand strength, like "ace high" or "straight - from x to y". And I found it quite useful, especially when multi-tabling, not to accidentally fold made belly busters or smth, which sometimes might be hard to spot, when you're rushing. And actually, even if you are not, it is still a nice feature for me, for double checking, so as you don't accidentally muck made flush as Ivey did ;) So anyway ... Does anyone knows what I am talking about, and whether it is possible to have this kind of thing on Poker Stars tables?
  • 6 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello wicked.

I believe this is only available for play money table on PokerStars, not a feature they allow for Real Money Play.

I'll have a deeper look a little later when I'm at a computer where I can test and check, but I don't believe it's been added.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      I don't think it is available but I would chime in and say that if you're playing so many tables that you're unable to see what hand you have then you're playing too many ;)
    • wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wurble
      I don't think it is available but I would chime in and say that if you're playing so many tables that you're unable to see what hand you have then you're playing too many ;)
      I totally agree with that, but as I said:

And actually, even if you are not, it is still a nice feature for me, for double checking, so as you don't accidentally muck made flush as Ivey did wink
      :)

Originally posted by fruktpuff
      I believe this is only available for play money table on PokerStars, not a feature they allow for Real Money Play.
      That's what I was afraid of ... :( Thx for info anyway ! :)
    • VladimirN
      VladimirN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wlcKeD
      And actually, even if you are not, it is still a nice feature for me, for double checking, so as you don't accidentally muck made flush as Ivey did ;)
      I'd suggest using 4 color deck.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Yeh switch on 4 colour deck then flushes are easy to spot, but there have been quite a lot of times where i have folded straights for no apparent reason
    • wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Yeh switch on 4 colour deck then flushes are easy to spot, but there have been quite a lot of times where i have folded straights for no apparent reason
      That's exactly what I was talking about, even in the first post ;) that belly busters are ugly .. :D