trying to make it by playing single table cash game

• max69ius
      max69ius
      Bronze
      hi all:)
      lil bit about myself my name is kasper im from small country in europe called Latvia,last 7 yrs living/working in ireland im playing poker for last 4 years,havent got any BIG wins yet>>>few mt sng wint thats all
      also have done well in ring games on stars but managed to loose it all by playing to many tables at the same time soooooooo
      i tryed single table nl100 on stars and results started to come,i noticed that i can easy make plays with less of a cards....
      so ill try to make single table work>>>meaning ill deposit only 1000$ to my party acc and well play single table with way wider range and well try to make plays that i normaly wouldnt make...
      so ill star today....weel post some hands and stats,,,,and please do coment as i know most of u well disagree with my strategy,but ill try to make it work:) :s_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :s_biggrin:

P.S. sorry for my english:) its my third language:)
      GL at the tables:)
  • 2 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      First, hi max69ius and welcome to the blog forum!

Second, you have no need to apologize for your English, it is perfectly fine and understandable. Were it so that I had such talents! :s_cool:

Thirdly, good luck with this strategy, I hope it works out for you and I agree playing a lot of tables can be tough going.

Have fun and run hot,

Mal.
    • max69ius
      max69ius
      Bronze
      thanks for first post mal:)
      update>>>>played 170 hands@ hl100 sh up 170$