This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] sh 25 playing TT OOP

• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      UTG: $31.40 - VPIP: 27, PFR: 17, 3B: 0, AF: 3.3, Hands: 60

Hero (SB): $33.96

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with T :heart: T :club:
      UTG raises to $0.75, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.65, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.75) 2 :club: 8 :heart: 9 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG checks

Turn: ($1.75) 8 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.30, UTG raises to $2.60, Hero calls $1.30

River: ($6.95) 4 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $5.00, Hero calls $5

Preflop: I don't know which option is best here. I don't really have enough info on villain but I expect him to be calling a pretty wide range against my 3bet. Would it be better to 3bet/fold this hand at least until I get a more sense of how villain is playing?

Postflop: I expect to find a very polarised range behind his mraise on the turn/ either a slowplay from the flop or some turned equity hands, but given his high AF should I expect him to be mostly with a monster here since he would prolly cbet all of his air on the flop?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DeMarcohsp,

Preflop: The problem is that we are OOP and therefore I might even prefer keeping the pot smaller.

As played
      Postflop: Kind of questionable play here, I guess I would still be folding even on river just for the reason I didn't see any dynamics. I still expect him even to Check behind with overpairs and trap like that. Perfect spot for him to raise for value there + bet river big.

Best Regards.