strange..

• ztewen
      ztewen
      Bronze
      hello

it's me bothering you again. I got this strange problem i have sent 4 e-mails to your security but they dont answer me.. First i had problems with getting the money they asked me about my ID and i sent ID then they wanted my bills or something where my address is on. But i dont own the house where i live.. i live with my grandparents. I have sent mails and explaining that i cant send them a bill. Its been almost 5 days now and i cant get my starting capital. can anyone help me please?

I guess im paranoid

best regards

S. Suvi
  • 5 replies
    • ztewen
      ztewen
      Bronze
      could any1 give me an answer????????

mods where are you?????

this is getting sick how much i have to wait???????
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ztewen,

Instead of writing E-mails try using out Ticket system: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/

As all ID checks are dealt with by our support staff I can not help you directly with this concern.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • ztewen
      ztewen
      Bronze
      okay thank you i made this ticket and i hope i get my answers now but serioulsy your security suppor isn't very good and it pisses people off when someone ignores you.

ty anyway

S. Suvi
    • chs4326
      chs4326
      Basic
      I second that
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ztewen
      okay thank you i made this ticket and i hope i get my answers now but serioulsy your security suppor isn't very good and it pisses people off when someone ignores you.

ty anyway

S. Suvi
      Hello ztewen,

They have a lot of cases to process and cannot always quickly reply to all e-mails. While I know that the waiting isn't the most pleasant thing in the world, the security measures are there for the good of everyone. We would not be able to offer the content we do without them.

While you are waiting I suggest you get aquainted with our strategy section.

Best regards,
      SoyCD