Hello from Osiik

• Osiik
      Osiik
      Bronze
      Hello guys and girls!

My name is Oskars (Osiik) 28 years old and i live in Latvia.

Found this nice and helpful site by google, so far best what i have seen :)
      At the moment studying strategies for S'n'G because i found this format the most interesting for me. Firstly read through Psychology & Didactics, now working with S'n'G bronze section.
      Already made a deposit in PartyPoker to get bronze level :)

So far played a few evenings live poker at friends house, now want to develop my game to add some money to salary. Firstly my goals are to get through each buy-in level and play best poker i can in accordance to Pokerstrategy :) . I hope after few months to see USD 500 addon to my month budget.

Best Regards

Osiik
  • 1 reply
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Well hi there Oskars and welcome to the English community!

You will be glad you Googled us in a few months, because yes, we are the best there is with lots of awards to prove it! The best part of this community is the community itself and you will meet many helpful and friendly people here. :s_love:

Well done depositing on Party Poker and getting to bronze, it opens up much more learning material for your game. :)
      If you've been studying Psychology and Didactics this soon, then you are definitely way ahead of the competition already, good job! :s_cool:

If you need any advice or help with anything, just ask and we'll see what we can do for you ok?

Meanwhile, welcome again and have fun learning with Pokerstrategy.com.

Mal.