hello from Croatia

• 34 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey ButcherPudge,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

Have you tried our Quiz for the Free $50 Capital?

Played much Poker before joining us here? :)

I've been to Croatia too! Went a few years ago to Umag, was quality! Was so hot I got blisters on my feet after I walked from our hotel to the Tennis Courts where you hold the "Croatian Open?" would love to go again one day :f_biggrin:
    • ButcherPudge
      ButcherPudge
      Silver
      Hy,Passed the quiz,yes i played poker before,trying to be better,Croatia is beautiful. best sea and coast in EU great place for holidays,come back soon :)
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Hey ButcherPudge,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

Have you tried our Quiz for the Free $50 Capital?

Played much Poker before joining us here? :)

I've been to Croatia too! Went a few years ago to Umag, was quality! Was so hot I got blisters on my feet after I walked from our hotel to the Tennis Courts where you hold the "Croatian Open?" would love to go again one day :f_biggrin:
      Matt you were in my neighbour hood. Come again so we could party.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Heh, group Meetup? :P

I see you're Bronze now ButcherPudge, Got the Free $50? :) Hows Poker treating you? :)

Whats it like to live in Croatia? I've only ever been on holiday there so never thought too much into it :rolleyes:
    • PickoCro
      PickoCro
      Platinum
      Hello everyone... Always nice to see there s fellow countrymen here on pokerstrategy :D
    • ButcherPudge
      ButcherPudge
      Silver
      Its ok playing heads up 01/02 ,going up and down.I did get 10 dol hopefully other 40.Pozdrav ekipi iz Hrvatske
    • PickoCro
      PickoCro
      Platinum
      Well, if you only have 10$ in your account then you have to play NL2 until you get to at least 120$, then you can play NL4...
      Since you only have 5 buyins for NL2 you ll have to get lucky in the beginning so the only thing i can say to you is good luck...
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Didn't know there was Micro Heads up Rooms, where are you playing at ButcherPudge? Wish you the best of luck dominating them! :D

You could create a thread in our International forum Maybe there are alot more Croatians out there? :f_cool:
    • ButcherPudge
      ButcherPudge
      Silver
      Playing at titan poker room,thank you and good luck to you to.I will try that thread,Im noob forums wise didnt use it before :]
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ButcherPudge
      Playing at titan poker room,thank you and good luck to you to.I will try that thread,Im noob forums wise didnt use it before :]
      Practise makes perfect ;)

You'll get to grips with it if you stick around, which I hope you do!
    • wesly21
      wesly21
      Bronze
      hi, from which town you are ?
    • ButcherPudge
      ButcherPudge
      Silver
      Hi,I'm from Zagreb :)
    • wesly21
      wesly21
      Bronze
      I'm from Zadar.
      Studying in Rijeka. Wish you luck and short bad beats ;)

Pozz
    • ButcherPudge
      ButcherPudge
      Silver
      Thank you,pozdrav
    • ristoand
      ristoand
      Bronze
      zdravo braka Hrvati golem pozdrav od Makedonija i so sreka neka ni e na poker masiteeeee....pa da se pivne i po nekoja rakija za da se razbie malerot...pozdrav
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi ristoand,

As much as we appreciate all languages and cultures here on Pokerstrategy.com, we appreciate just as much said comments being in English, this being the English community.

We thank you for your understanding and co-operation in this. :)

Best regards and have fun,

Mal.
    • lood88
      lood88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      Tennis fan I see, it's ATP 250.
      Living in Croatia is hard, politicians ruining everything they can and stealing a lot. Hard to find a job you have qualifications for.

That's why poker is great source of income, you only need a PC with net connection and a lot of patience to learn and master the game. PS makes it cake! Personally, I progressed a lot reading through strategy articles, videos and forum.

Welcome BP! Good advice by PickCro. Unless you have decent amount of experience to play more aggressive BR approach.

Good luck!
    • ButcherPudge
      ButcherPudge
      Silver
      Thank you,good luck to you to.Pozdrav Makedoniji Uzdravlje!
    • ButcherPudge
      ButcherPudge
      Silver
      I have some experiense in HU,doing ok rakeing hands showing profit this few days,looking good.Didnt find much about HU play on site,thank you for the welcome,good luck to you :)