americans beware 50+100 scam

• poker1234567890
      poker1234567890
      Basic
      this site is a scam for americans they make you signup account then when you go to take the test they dont say anything about not dealing with americans then they make you download poker client use thier bonus code then when you go give them the username from poker site is when this site tells you they dont deal with americans i reported them to all the pokwer sites they work with
  • 10 replies
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      It's not PokerStrategy's fault that your (and I assume you're american) government is retarded.

Besides, PS doesn't make any money from unused accounts, no matter if their referal code was used or not.
    • poker1234567890
      poker1234567890
      Basic
      ummmm but it is thier fualt they dont tell you at begining of test.

why make you take the test then download client make a name using thier refferal code then when you come back to give them the username at poker site is when they tell you they dont deal with americans

they should tell you upfront when you go to take the test that they dont do this promo for americans instead of making you do all that and make a poker account and give thier referral code befor they tell you

that my friend is a scam
    • poker1234567890
      poker1234567890
      Basic
      plus if this site isnt making any money off this then why do they care if american or not when 2 of the sites they have promo on deal with americans.
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      you're right, this whole thing is a scam. You should request your money back.

oh wait...
    • poker1234567890
      poker1234567890
      Basic
      i dont care its just very unprofessional and i did report them to both sites that accept americans to what they are doing and to that fool who said this site dont make money off people he should read this thread

How PokerStrategy earns money!
    • poker1234567890
      poker1234567890
      Basic
      whats funny is now that i make pokerstars account with thier refferal code so when i do deposit money they will make rake money off me even though they dont deal with americans i bet they will take my rake money.

so now i have to get pokerstars to delete my username so i can remake it without thier refferal code
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      lol ask them for your money back :D :D :D don't let them push you around FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello poker1234567890,

The Problem with you warning Americans about "us scamming U.S. players" on this forum is that most other U.S. players actually go through the trouble of reading the boxes they put checkmarks next to while signing up - and will therefore not be reading this.

I took a screenshot of the registration form you filled out:

Where you can see that you stated that you were in fact 18 years old and not from the U.S. (this is a mandatory field). This is in order to insure that U.S. players do not actually get to the point of taking the quiz - since we cannot transfer money to them.

So please refrain from wild accusations of us trying to scam you - we have no interest in this nor anything to gain from you creating playmoney accounts with our bonus codes and then leaving as an upset 'client'.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • poker1234567890
      poker1234567890
      Basic
      deception

why not ask for all the stuff upfront in the first signup like you guys do in the second signup when you want adress and stuff???

why not have the i am not from usa have its own checkbox instead of it being like that??

i will tell you why because you guys are scammers. if you wasnt you would ask for adress in the first signup there shuoldn't be two signups for one website account and if it wasnt scamming you guys would atleast have "not from usa" have its own checkbox
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Thank you for your feedback.

I will forward this to the correct department so that we can perhaps implement a third check box.

Best regards,
      SoyCD