[Application] Sunday million 6th anniversary

• liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Hi, I am a versatile poker player. I mainly play mid stake mtts and husngs and made a decent profit under the name liguolong08 on poker stars. My friend has asked me to play Sunday Millions this Saturday and he is willing to buy 25 percent of my action. This gives me a good incentive to play and hopefully I can make some profit in this. I am willing to take 10%-25% risk on my own and I will sell 90% stake with no make up.
      Thus
      10.75$ for every 5% stake.

So far I have
      25% reserved by wategun7
      liguolong's feedback thread
  • 1 reply
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by liguolong
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Hi, I am a versatile poker player. I mainly play mid stake mtts and husngs and made a decent profit under the name liguolong08 on poker stars. My friend has asked me to play Sunday Millions this Saturday and he is willing to buy 25 percent of my action. This gives me a good incentive to play and hopefully I can make some profit in this. I am willing to take 10%-25% risk on my own and I will sell 90% stake with no make up.
      Thus
      10.75$ for every 5% stake.

So far I have
      25% reserved by wategun7

For Reference ^

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

"My friend has asked me to play Sunday Millions this Saturday and he is willing to buy 25 percent of my action." - Surely you mean this Sunday, the 11th?

Please add a link to your feedback thread to your opening thread, and we're all good!

Best of luck with finding stakers!