This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Pokerstars Micro's

• Chrisrules334
      Chrisrules334
      Bronze
      Hi Guys

Specificall 0.01/0.02 & 0.02/0.04 (Maybe 0.05/0.10)

What is the general player like here?

Lots of fish?

Whats the average %/flop on the site?

I'm not the best player...so don't really want to be against good players as that would mean I wouldn't win! I'm currently playing ladbrokes where the %/flop is way over 50% on all the tables :)

Chris
  • 2 replies
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Define fish? :)

Stars has a lot of traffic, so there are a lot of tables. Some tables have high flop%, some tables have low. But with a lot of tables, you can table select.

And as there are a lot of players, some of them are bad and some of them are better. But everyone who plays in micros, is there for a reason. The most common reason is that they are not good enough to play at higher limits.

Don't worry about the opponents, focus on improving your own game and playing skills. :)
    • Chrisrules334
      Chrisrules334
      Bronze
      Fish = worse than me! Haha.

Cheers for the tips though :) - I will decide based on whether I have to start doing real life exams as i cant study poker at the same time as those or ill fail life!