$8.75
      BB:
      $34.25
      MP2 (Hero):
      $25.35
      MP3:
      $25.62

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T, A.
      Hero raises to $0.75, 2 folds, BU calls $0.75, SB folds, BB calls $0.50.

Flop: ($2.35) 7, J, T (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($2.35) A (3 players)
      BB bets $1.50, Hero raises to $4.50, BU folds, BB calls $3.00.

River: ($11.35) K (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $11.35.

BTN - whale
      BB - tag reg 24/18, AF 2.4

I am not sure about flop cbet vs therir combined range, esp fish can have a lot of J's in his range so I don't want to valuecut myself.
      I raise turn for value I get from his combodraws and worse twopair.
      River card is shit so I just ch/b, I could maybe turn it into a bluff but on nl25 I think I would still fold out only what I beat so no sense in that.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Gregor86,

Flop: Well, what's your plan here vs the fish? Do you plan to Check/Fold directly or Check/Call? If you plan to Check/Call then I rather prefer CBetting myself here. :)

As played
      Turn: Kind of close spot, especially when the reg leads out here, I might even take pot control and skip the thin value. What's your plan if you get 3bet? :) Also if you raise then why do you give him great odds for FD? Do you think he going to continue with a lot worse hands?

As played
      River: Not much to add, no thin value even for us. :P

Best Regards.
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      What would you recomend on these kind of flops? My initial thought is c/f. Altough we do have position over the reg so that is good if the fish stabs, we get to see his action first and then c/c. But if we cbet fish folds, reg could always go for a c/c w smth like KJ. So yeah in retrospect I should be more affraid of valuecutting myself vs the regs range.

I agree w turn, maybe just a bit too thin, cuz some of the cards on board really block out a lot combo draw hands. As played my betsizing should be $6-7?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      What would you recomend on these kind of flops?

As long it doesn't hit that much of regs flatting range here, I would tend to CB here. Fish could easily have a lot worse hands as draws/Tx hands and maybe even worse. The same goes for reg, who could also be calling with draws. With CBetting we might also get value from worse + protect + get a free card for river. Check/Folding directly might be a bit too weak without knowing the specific range of BB which he is flatting like that.

I agree w turn, maybe just a bit too thin, cuz some of the cards on board really block out a lot combo draw hands. As played my betsizing should be $6-7?

Yeah, I would make it a bit bigger ~$6 to protect from 1card FDs an maybe get value from worse pairs.