[NL2-NL10] At 14/12/2.5

    • fishfish530
      fishfish530
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.03.2010 Posts: 327
      $0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

      Known players:
      MP3 (Hero):
      $10.00
      CO:
      $10.00
      BU:
      $9.30
      SB:
      $21.11
      BB:
      $33.23
      MP1:
      $25.91
      MP2:
      $29.87


      Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T, A.
      MP1 folds, MP2 raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $2.25, 4 folds, MP2 calls $1.50.

      Flop: ($4.85) A, K, 6 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $2.50, MP2 raises to $7.31, Hero raises to $7.75, MP2 calls $0.44.

      Turn: ($20.35) 2 (2 players)


      River: ($20.35) J (2 players)


      Final Pot: $20.35.
      Results follow:
  • 7 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.05.2008 Posts: 17,678
      Hey,

      Sorry I hate hand posts without any description nor explanation so can you tell me if you are 3betting for value or as a bluff & why preflop?

      Furthermore can you explain to me if you are valuebetting or bluffbetting the Flop

      Thanks
    • fishfish530
      fishfish530
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.03.2010 Posts: 327
      sorry,

      preflop 3betting i think is value. flop is valuebeting.

      but he reraise i should flod.

      Do you think about?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.05.2008 Posts: 17,678
      Originally posted by fishfish530
      sorry,

      preflop 3betting i think is value. flop is valuebeting.

      but he reraise i should flod.

      Do you think about?
      I disagree here

      I 3bet ATs as a bluff preflop and I do not bet the Flop because you don't get called by worse hands

      now before I go explain why, try to think about it for yourself and report back to me why I think this way and you the other way

      - Gerv
    • fishfish530
      fishfish530
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.03.2010 Posts: 327
      Flop i do not have a good kicker,bet only Isolation to better cards.

      if flop i checkbehind turn he bet 2/3, how action?
    • fishfish530
      fishfish530
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.03.2010 Posts: 327
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

      播放牌局

      $0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

      Known players:
      SB:
      $33.65
      BB (Hero):
      $11.76
      UTG2:
      $24.65
      MP1:
      $17.74
      MP2:
      $10.00
      MP3:
      $7.44
      CO:
      $22.35
      BU:
      $9.30


      Preflop: Hero is BB with T, A.
      6 folds, SB calls $0.15, Hero raises to $1.00, SB calls $0.75.

      Flop: ($2) A, 8, 9 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

      Turn: ($2) Q (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.25, SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

      Final Pot: $2.


      This hands i play is OK?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.05.2008 Posts: 17,678
      Originally posted by fishfish530
      Flop i do not have a good kicker,bet only Isolation to better cards.

      if flop i checkbehind turn he bet 2/3, how action?
      calldown is pretty much what we do. If he checks again, we valuebet ofcourse
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.05.2008 Posts: 17,678
      Originally posted by fishfish530
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

      播放牌局

      $0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

      Known players:
      SB:
      $33.65
      BB (Hero):
      $11.76
      UTG2:
      $24.65
      MP1:
      $17.74
      MP2:
      $10.00
      MP3:
      $7.44
      CO:
      $22.35
      BU:
      $9.30


      Preflop: Hero is BB with T, A.
      6 folds, SB calls $0.15, Hero raises to $1.00, SB calls $0.75.

      Flop: ($2) A, 8, 9 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

      Turn: ($2) Q (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.25, SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

      Final Pot: $2.


      This hands i play is OK?

      I think a cBet flop is still fine because the board is a bit coordinated (the 98 for example) but one can sometimes check back too if your opponent likes bluffing

      Best regards,
      Gerv