help me with my registration in the sites

• abnormind
      abnormind
      Basic
      i signed up with 2 or three of your sites and they didnt accept my country ... iran... what should i doo? ... any way ill let you know my password , so you will be able to get your money back ,,,,

is there any "no deposit" plan from any sites of your list that works with my country ...?
  • 9 replies
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      doesn't full tilt work with iran?
    • abnormind
      abnormind
      Basic
      thanx
      i didnt try it... and my bonus systems in profile only shows the bonus on deposit codes

psvipe not ps150 ....

whats the code for tilt?
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by abnormind
      they didnt accept my country ... iran... what should i doo?
      Move to another country. When (not if) McCain gets elected, the US will invade Iran anyway sooner or later, so your poker career will come to a grinding halt. :P
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Drakhor
      Move to another country. When (not if) McCain gets elected, the US will invade Iran anyway sooner or later, so your poker career will come to a grinding halt. :P
      LOL, that's just evil. Better start packing ^^.. just kidding.

you can't register twice for a free 50$, so your only way is fly to another country, or give it to someone else that is able to play. ^^ (RAISE YOUR HANDS)

or use TAF.
    • abnormind
      abnormind
      Basic
      that was funny... hohaohohe ...so could you give the code for tilt program?
    • abnormind
      abnormind
      Basic
      Originally posted by RMB
      Originally posted by Drakhor
      LOL, that's just evil. Better start packing ^^.. just kidding.

you can't register twice for a free 50$, so your only way is fly to another country, or give it to someone else that is able to play. ^^ (RAISE YOUR HANDS)

or use TAF.

do you mean pokerstrategy gives me 50$ "just in one of the listed sites" ... not 2 or 3
    • abnormind
      abnormind
      Basic
      and whats the taf?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello abnormind,

For signing up at Full-Tilt please follow these instructions: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/4

That means using the PS150 bonus code :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • abnormind
      abnormind
      Basic
      it seems you paid me $50 once for titan , but i cant log in that site , should i try this in the tilt...????...
      and 1more question ... what would happened if i registered with other country in those sites.... do you notice them ?