This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I'm looking for a newbie sng micro player for....

• 2 replies
    • saurium181
      saurium181
      Bronze
      Hi!

My name is Marko and i come from Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia (European union).
      I was really exited when i was reading your post, because i match few things u are looking for your students.
      I am quite mew to poker, ok, i have Pokerstars account for 3 years now, but if you check how many games i played (nickname saurium181), you can see that i am a newbie, loosing player + i play micros.
      Actually last week i started a "project" on finally becoming a winning player in 18man SNG on pokerstars. A friend of mine gave me a quick lesson on holdem manager, and i was ready to go.
      First 2 days i was like "reborn" because i knew some things about players and i was more confident with stealing blinds and so on.
      Until now i played 76 tourneys and i made 20$ loss until today. I dont know how i cannot get ITM!! my stats of finishing 5th (bubble) are 11,8% and 6th 9,2% :(
      could you help me make my game become a little more profitable or at least breakeven?
      I know those are 18mans and u are looking 9man SNG players, but on your intro video i saw u are good at 18mans.
      And a little bit about me. I am 21 going on 22, and i am studying wood technology / wood science .
      I would be really glad if u could help me improve my game.

Greetings to Korea!!
      Marko
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      hey there madison,

I've moved your post to an internal area for now as im not 100% clear what the rules are on this. I'll ask someone to get back to you first thing in the morning.

Thanks for your patience,
      Carl