pkr bonus

• 5 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I'm looking into the amount of rake required, and will come back to you a little later today. I'm also trying to find someone who will be able to answer from experience for the HUsngs.

Regards,
      Richard
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      So,

There seems to be two bonuses, and I'll just write out both then.

When paying tournament fees or rake, you receive 100 PKR points per $1 in rake/fee.
      They use the Weighted Contributed rake distribution model, so you get a PKR points allocation of the % of the pot you have put in, making it fairly straight forward to calculate how much rake is being generated by you.

For the Bonus Code: PSVIP150 , min deposit $25
      There's 100% up to $150 bonus, which clears at 300 PKR points per $1 released.
      This bonus is released in increments of 5% for 33.3% Rakeback and requires a total of 45,000 points to clear in total, with a duration of 60 days.
      So $450 rake to release a $150 bonus, delivered in increments of $7.50 per $22.50 rake/fee paid.

Bonus Code: PSVIP
      The other bonus is 125% up to $500 bonus, which seems to be the one you were interested in. This bonus has a minimum deposit of $150 to be activated.

This clears at 400 PKR Points per $1 released instead.
      It's released in increments of 10% for 25% Rakeback, you also have a duration of 60 days to clear as much as you can, and you would need a total of 200,000 PKR points to release the full bonus.
      So $2000 rake required to release the full $500, in $50 increments per $200 rake/fee paid.

Not to forget that you have 30% monthly rakeback through PokerStrategy.com while playing there as well though.

As mentioned, I'll try and catch someone to help with the second part of your question top drop by and help out.

Regards,
      Richard
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      That's great Richard thank you so much! Are we allowed to go for one bonus and then the other? Or is it just one per account?

Again, thanks a lot. Great help!
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Alas no, it's a choice between either bonus as your FDB.
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      For the HUSNG's there are either normal or speed.

I havent played any of them so I cant comment on the structure or actual 'speed' or the SNG's

The rake varies depending on buy in. Anything over $5 and the rake is 5%

For the $1 the rake is 10c and for the $3 the rake is 20c

The rake for SH/FR SNG's is slightly higher.