This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How can I extend TILT???

• FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      Ha,ha got your attention but I am not talking about my own but that of a player on a table.
      We all know someone on tilt is not playing their best game, so what can be done to extended this state of play?
      I like using the smilies on 888 and the Merge sites and find with a few choice words these can rattle a few cages.
      I would like any ideas of what u could say online and live that could keep your opponent tilting without them getting too upset and leaving the game!!

Everyones got a fav rubdown lets hear it! :f_thumbsup:
  • 5 replies
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Normally i try typing something like "hahahaahahahah" after playing a hand with opponent, sometimes does the trick :D
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      I think this is commonly known as angle shooting :rolleyes:
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Originally posted by ipeaceonu
      No, this is not angleshooting at all.

Honestly OP, if this is something you're worrying about and you want to be a winning player - you're likely not focusing enough on other things that have a much bigger impact on your winrate/hourly. Plus you could potentially be pissing off fish so much that you're turning them away from the game, and that's certainly not something that anyone wants.
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasy8

Why?
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasy8

Why?
      Angle shooting is when you're at a live game and you do a crazy move like holding all your chips over the line, dropping the bottom one and saying call. Then everyone goes "na it's a string bet, they all have to stay there" and you say "wtf this is bullshit I just wanted to limp in a hilarious way and I don't wanna go all in" but they make you go all in and call with KJ or something cos you're weak but you actually have AA.

and I find a bit of banter can get more rematches out of fish in HU sngs. I think it's worth it, not to mention can be hilarious if you're baked. You have to be a bit tactful though, outright insults usually just piss them off.