How can I extend TILT???

• FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      Ha,ha got your attention but I am not talking about my own but that of a player on a table.
      We all know someone on tilt is not playing their best game, so what can be done to extended this state of play?
      I like using the smilies on 888 and the Merge sites and find with a few choice words these can rattle a few cages.
      I would like any ideas of what u could say online and live that could keep your opponent tilting without them getting too upset and leaving the game!!

Everyones got a fav rubdown lets hear it! :f_thumbsup:
  • 5 replies
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Normally i try typing something like "hahahaahahahah" after playing a hand with opponent, sometimes does the trick :D
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      I think this is commonly known as angle shooting :rolleyes:
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Originally posted by ipeaceonu
      No, this is not angleshooting at all.

Honestly OP, if this is something you're worrying about and you want to be a winning player - you're likely not focusing enough on other things that have a much bigger impact on your winrate/hourly. Plus you could potentially be pissing off fish so much that you're turning them away from the game, and that's certainly not something that anyone wants.
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasy8

Why?
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasy8

Why?
      Angle shooting is when you're at a live game and you do a crazy move like holding all your chips over the line, dropping the bottom one and saying call. Then everyone goes "na it's a string bet, they all have to stay there" and you say "wtf this is bullshit I just wanted to limp in a hilarious way and I don't wanna go all in" but they make you go all in and call with KJ or something cos you're weak but you actually have AA.

and I find a bit of banter can get more rematches out of fish in HU sngs. I think it's worth it, not to mention can be hilarious if you're baked. You have to be a bit tactful though, outright insults usually just piss them off.