$29.89
      MP3:
      $26.55
      CO:
      $29.73
      BU:
      $45.43

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, K.
      2 folds, BU raises to $0.62, SB folds, Hero raises to $2.25, BU calls $1.63.

Flop: ($4.6) K, 7, 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.75, BU calls $2.75.

Turn: ($10.1) 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $5.00, Hero calls $5.00.

River: ($20.1) A (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $35.43(All-In), Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $20.1.

Villain is 25/19, AF 4.0, f23b 50%(2), f2cb 67%(3) no cases in 3b pots.

Flop is standard I believe.

On turn I c/c cuz I don't know if he floats and there are basically no worse K's in his range that he can call with again also smth like TT/JJ. I don't expect him to barrel any brick rivers light heartedly. Is this a good plan?

River card is not good so fold is the only correct play?
  • 4 replies
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      what can he value shove here? you only need to be good <33%...
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      I can't be sure he realizes that though. Floats w smthing like AT-AQ, tries to steal it on turn and than thinks he has "the nuts" and just shoves in hope I call with whatever. Plus I am not sure ppl bluff shove enough on these limits.
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      You're 120bb deep, and I think that KJo has some reverse implieds when 3betted. You dont have a decent sample so you could determine how lightly is he calling pre. I would rather flat pre and keep a huge chunk of hands you dominate in.

As played I would bet/fold flop, bet/fold turn and ch/fold this river.
      On the flop he can float with some FD's and weaker pairs, but I think he folds them on turn, so if called twice, I dont expect to be ahead of much on river.

I guess its ok against an aggresive opponent to cbet flop, ch/c turn, and ch/c blank river but I dont like it as much, cause we cant control the size of the pot, we can get valuetowned from slowplayed AA, AK or even KQ which in this case probablly wouldnt shove river. And we have a hard time calling any river to his overbet jam.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

if I would 3-bet KJ and hit my tp hand then I would not really try to fold my hand on Kxx board. I think turn c/rai is very reasonable play or if you c/c turn then river call seems better play. Don´t think he would shove that often worse hands than AQ/AJ, so you should be ahead quite often unless he has there two pair or better hand.

Best regards,