Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $50,5
      MP3:
      $48,55

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:diamond: , K:spade:
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0,50, 3 folds, Hero raises to $2,50, MP3 raises to $7,75, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

MP 3B = 3% so far.
      This line seems very strong and since i don't know which specific hands he plays like this i folded. I can only expect a coinflip if i haven't seen him go broke with AQ/AJ and i haven't invested much.

Known players:
      SB: 23/18 63 hands, 8% 3B
      BB: 90/10 11 hands

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:spade: , Q:club:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $1,50, BU folds, SB raises to $5,00, BB calls $4,50, Hero???

I can't put wahrong on an exact but it should be a little bit wider.
      My options are:
      Fold - Don't lose any more money.

Call - Play a 3B pot 3way in Position,
      pros: up against a very fishy player
      cons: can't be sure if i'm dominated by SB

4B - If 4B i have to go broke and it's very unlikely that a weaker hand can pay me.

What's the best option here?
      What would be the best option if the BB doesn't call? With only 60 hands on SB i guess just folding?
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

If you have been isolating him before then I would not really raise/fold pf AK, so I at least see the flop and likely would c/c down on Kxx, Axx boards.

With AQ I think call is the most optimal line. Sb 3-betting range is definitely wider than AQ, also you are ip+ there are dead money in the pot likely very bad and loose player which one you can stack if you hit your tp hand.
      4-betting is good if you know that SB would get all-in TT/JJ/AQ hands, that way you´re also isolating yourself against loose player and can get all-in most boards if you 4-bet to 20$

Best regards,
    • chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20

If you have been isolating him before then I would not really raise/fold pf AK, so I at least see the flop and likely would c/c down on Kxx, Axx boards.

Best regards,
      Only played 5 hands on this table so far so he is not playing back.
      Still call oop?