This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Native english speakers please help me a little

• peresramona
      peresramona
      Bronze
      I want to go to US with work and travel. I have to answer some sentences and i want them to be perfectly correct. If you are kind, please take a look at theese answers and correct them.

Q: WHAT WILL BE YOUR GREATEST CHALLENGE IN THE U.S.?
      A: "I will be there to make friends. I think the greatest challenge in U.S is to make good friends who are willing to take me to their country so i can learn their culture and want to come to Romania to know my culture after the Work and Travel program ends"
  • 2 replies
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peresramona
      I want to go to US with work and travel. I have to answer some sentences and i want them to be perfectly correct. If you are kind, please take a look at theese answers and correct them.

A: "I will be there to make friends. I think the greatest challenge in U.S is to make good friends who are willing to take me to their country so i can learn their culture and want to come to Romania to know my culture after the Work and Travel program ends"
      Pretty good there, sir. Small changes:

"I will be there to make friends. I think my greatest challenge in the US is to make good friends who are willing to take me to their country so that I can learn their culture, and who will want to come to Romania and know my culture after the Work and Travel program ends."
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze

A: Not getting fat ;)