Native english speakers please help me a little

• peresramona
      peresramona
      Bronze
      I want to go to US with work and travel. I have to answer some sentences and i want them to be perfectly correct. If you are kind, please take a look at theese answers and correct them.

Q: WHAT WILL BE YOUR GREATEST CHALLENGE IN THE U.S.?
      A: "I will be there to make friends. I think the greatest challenge in U.S is to make good friends who are willing to take me to their country so i can learn their culture and want to come to Romania to know my culture after the Work and Travel program ends"
  • 2 replies
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peresramona
      I want to go to US with work and travel. I have to answer some sentences and i want them to be perfectly correct. If you are kind, please take a look at theese answers and correct them.

A: "I will be there to make friends. I think the greatest challenge in U.S is to make good friends who are willing to take me to their country so i can learn their culture and want to come to Romania to know my culture after the Work and Travel program ends"
      Pretty good there, sir. Small changes:

"I will be there to make friends. I think my greatest challenge in the US is to make good friends who are willing to take me to their country so that I can learn their culture, and who will want to come to Romania and know my culture after the Work and Travel program ends."
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze

A: Not getting fat ;)