[Application] "CLOSED" mttsng pro looking for $18.77 hyper turbo sattelites block 2 2000 games!!

• variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello,

I am looking for a stake for 2000 hyper turbo 6max sng's sattelites.

Buy-in $18.77.

I will be playing these games in the weekends/holidays only. I expect them to be done in 6-8 weeks.

Bankroll needed:

I expect to need 100 buy-ins to overcome variance so:
      $18.77*100=$1877

As mentioned, the games will be sattelites and there for the money I win will be in Tournament $$. However I am a MTT sng pro/semi pro and the money will be used there so there will not be a problem with payouts.

Screenname:
      Pokerstars: Psyrgoh
      Full Tilt: Psyrgoh

Why do I need this stake?
      I need this stake because I am looking to achieve supernova at the end of the year and calculated that I will need a couple more games to achieve that. Since in the 180 MTT sng's the rake is not so high and there for going for platinum status is not that easy I need to mix in some of these games.

Why can I beat these games?
      I have played a decent amount of sattelites for fpp's (they have the same structure) and I have booked good results there. I have a history in STT's where you get to SH situations a lot and where you have to play a shove and fold game similar (yet slightly different) to these games. A lot of ICM is involved in these games and I am working constantly with sngwizard to further improve my strategy. I am also working with a hyper turbo pro who is playing the $36 and $74 right now.

Want my skype? (PM)

Deal will be 55/45 in your favor. Last time I included some rakeback, but I realised it will only give a couple $ extra so exchanged that for 5% more in your favor.

There will be multiple blocks during the year so reservations for that can be made aswell.

Results will be given after every 100 games (or when session ends) in a seperate thread wich I will create when the deal starts.

Graph from previous games:

Feedback thread

I will make a rail thread as soon as these games will start.

Money will be transferred on Pokerstars or Moneybookers (be adviced MB is in Euro fees will be for you)

5% = $93.85
      10% = $187.70

reserved:

Phantomm92: 10% rolled over to next block
      Jan217: 20% rolled over to next block and send the additional funds
      Otterlygood: 10% send
      Zemnieks11: 30% ($563.10) received $543.69
      ragney: 10% rolled over to next block
      TiciBoy: 10% rolled over to next block
      Totte1992: 10% rolled over to next block and send the additional funds

ending bankroll

$ 1472.04

10% = $147.2
      20% = $294.4
      30% = $441.6

I will send the money asap, let me know where you want to receive it on skype if you are not rolled over for the next block.
  • 22 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by variancekiller
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello,

I am looking for a stake for 1000 or 2000 (what the stakers want) hyper turbo 6max sng's sattelites.

Buy-in $18.77.

I will be playing these games in the weekends/holidays only. I expect to have the 1000 games done in 4 weeks at most. Expect the 2000 games around 6-8 weeks, because I don't believe to need 4 weeks for 1k games.

Bankroll needed:

I expect to need 100 buy-ins to overcome variance so:
      $18.77*100=$1877

As mentioned, the games will be sattelites and there for the money I win will be in Tournament $$. However I am a MTT sng pro/semi pro and the money will be used there so there will not be a problem with payouts.

Screenname:
      Pokerstars: Psyrgoh
      Full Tilt: Psyrgoh

Why do I need this stake?
      I need this stake because I am looking to achieve supernova at the end of the year and calculated that I will need a couple more games to achieve that. Since in the 180 MTT sng's the rake is not so high and there for going for platinum status is not that easy I need to mix in some of these games.

Why can I beat these games?
      I have played a decent amount of sattelites for fpp's (they have the same structure) and I have booked good results there. I have a history in STT's where you get to SH situations a lot and where you have to play a shove and fold game similar (yet slightly different) to these games. A lot of ICM is involved in these games and I am working constantly with sngwizard to further improve my strategy. I am also working with a hyper turbo pro who is playing the $36 and $74 right now.

Want my skype? (PM)

Deal will be 55/45 in your favor. Last time I included some rakeback, but I realised it will only give a couple $ extra so exchanged that for 5% more in your favor.

There will be multiple blocks during the year so reservations for that can be made aswell.

Results will be given after every 100 games (or when session ends) in a seperate thread wich I will create when the deal starts.

Graph from previous games:

Feedback thread

I will make a rail thread as soon as these games will start.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Just as a slight mention, there is no problem but;
      I am locking this thread until payments for the previous stake has been confirmed by backers(at least majority post to confirm) that their payment is received.

Edit: That's plenty enough to show the majority of payments are received, sorry for the delay but hope you understand why.
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Hi, Im interested in taking 20%, is there that much left or do you have reserves allready?

Cheers,

Jan
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      updated the first post with reservations. And yours is in there Jan
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Edit: That's plenty enough to show the majority of payments are received, sorry for the delay but hope you understand why.

Just happy you try to keep this place as safe as possible!
    • OtterlyGood
      OtterlyGood
      Bronze
      10% for me
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      i take 30% trough skype details
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      reserve 10% please
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      I have changed the title and the first post so it will be a 2000 games block.

10% is left!
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      reserve me 10%

EDIT: I don't understand completely... You will play satelites and win T$. That's clear. :D After the block is over, you will pay the same amount in "real" $ to backers or you will play T$ in MTTs and pay the winnings from those MTTs to backers?

For example:
      You start with $1877 and play out 2k games. At the end of the block your BR is $4000. Some of it is in T$ (let's say $1000 + T$3000). Since you don't have enough $ to pay back 55% to backers, you play MTTs with that money and pay after that, or you pay $ from your own bankroll and keep T$ for yourself (since you play MTTs anyway)?
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      sorry, made a mistake, would like to change to 10%, as i don't have that much money on stars now(too lazy to reload), not a big problem?
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      reserve me 10%

EDIT: I don't understand completely... You will play satelites and win T$. That's clear. :D After the block is over, you will pay the same amount in "real" $ to backers or you will play T$ in MTTs and pay the winnings from those MTTs to backers?

For example:
      You start with $1877 and play out 2k games. At the end of the block your BR is $4000. Some of it is in T$ (let's say $1000 + T$3000). Since you don't have enough $ to pay back 55% to backers, you play MTTs with that money and pay after that, or you pay $ from your own bankroll and keep T$ for yourself (since you play MTTs anyway)?
      oh and he sends normal $, his main game is MTSNGs, so he pretty much exchanges T$ into $
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      reserve me 10%

For example:
      I play sngmtt's as my main game, so during the week I play with the $T's and that will be more than enough to payout to you guys.

10% reserved for you TiciBoy.

I downgraded you to 10% aswell phantom.

So still 10% left now!
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      i take the last 10 % :)
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      I have send a friend request to new stakers, the rest should have my skype and all.

Please send to the money before Saturday evening GMT+1 so I can start up some games in the weekend.

Preferred! Pokerstars: Psyrgoh
      If no possibility on Pokerstars: Moneybookers: details will be given in skype or using a PM

rail thread

regards
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      shipped to your stars account from fly217
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jan217
      shipped to your stars account from fly217
      received it, thanks

Also I think I have everyone on skype now or send a PM with my skype details. let me know if some one still needs a invite for this. If not add me on Skype
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Only Ragney needs to send the money, and than I can start. I want to start tomorrow so please do it asap!
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by variancekiller
      Only Ragney needs to send the money, and than I can start. I want to start tomorrow so please do it asap!
      Money sent from E*******B
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      received, will start somewhere tomorrow

every $18.77 or $18.75 (2 cents less rake) starting from 9-3-2012 19:47 GMT+1 will count towards this staking agreement!

Let's hope for some rungood.