Freeroll details

• Name: PokerStrategy.com - $10K depositor freeroll
      Freeroll starts: April 1 at 15:00 GMT
      • Registration starts: March 31 at 15:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: $10,000 cash
      • Starting chips: 3,000
      • Blind levels: 10 minutes

How can I take part in the freeroll?

1.) You need a real money Betfair Poker account created via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't have one yet, create an account now.

2.) Make a deposit of at least $20 (or currency equivalent) and generate at least 1 StrategyPoint ($0.30 rake) between March 1 at 00:01 GMT and March 28 at 23:59 GMT.

Where can I find the freeroll? Open your Betfair Poker lobby and go to Scheduled Tournaments.

Does it have to be my first deposit? No. The deposit simply needs to be made before March 28 at 23:59 GMT.

• 16 replies
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      I deposited last month on betfair, should I deposit again this month to qualify for the freeroll? Thanks
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hey maritsula

Hope you are well? I was just admiring your shiny Gold avatar! Hope your Poker is going well?

Now then, as stated above deposits made on or after the 1st of March until the 28th of March will be counted and make you eligible for this freeroll. So if you have deposited before this you will have to make a deposit again. A $20 deposit (or currency equivalent) will make you eligible :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      Thanks Gary, I saw that post specified that the deposit should be made in March for someone to be eligible but I had to make sure;p
      Well pokerwise I am struggling to grind back a 60 buy-in downsize but besides that everything is great man, how about you everything ok?
    • ezeras
      ezeras
      Bronze
      Isn't it a prank for April fools' day? :D
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      Why no betfair in India?? :(
    • ladykills6
      ladykills6
      Bronze
      Hi there.. Does the $20 have to be one deposit or can it be two 10'ers..? :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hi ladykills6,

Will check this out for you and get back with an answer for you in the morning :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • 8SiddHartHa8
      8SiddHartHa8
      Silver
      Hi,

I woul like to ask, when could I recieve my freeroll ticket? I did my deposit 3-4 days ago (20€), than play some cash game, recieve 2.31 SP :) , so I hope I did everathig I had to, right?

Just ask because 1st april is so close...
    • hotlinedk
      hotlinedk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi ladykills6,

Will check this out for you and get back with an answer for you in the morning :)

All the best,
      Gary
      Ive been waiting for that answer... decided to deposit 20 today... and now I cannot login to the client due to problems with Danish client... Arghhh...
      Not only am I now excluded from this freeroll, but also for the WSOP freeroll tonight...

I wonder if you could extend the expiry time for the deposit for Danish clients, as the Danish software will be down at least until tomorrow???
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hi guys,

The total deposit is $20 and must be made in one go.

Sorry for the delayed reply here.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Originally posted by 8SiddHartHa8
      Hi,

I woul like to ask, when could I recieve my freeroll ticket? I did my deposit 3-4 days ago (20€), than play some cash game, recieve 2.31 SP :) , so I hope I did everathig I had to, right?

Just ask because 1st april is so close...
      Hi there,

You should definitely be eligible and will receive your ticket sometime before the tournament starts. It's normally anything from 24 hours before the tournament starts. Unfortunately, we don't control the tickets and when they are given :(

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Originally posted by hotlinedk
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi ladykills6,

All the best,
      Gary
      Ive been waiting for that answer... decided to deposit 20 today... and now I cannot login to the client due to problems with Danish client... Arghhh...
      Not only am I now excluded from this freeroll, but also for the WSOP freeroll tonight...

I wonder if you could extend the expiry time for the deposit for Danish clients, as the Danish software will be down at least until tomorrow???
      Hi there hotlinedk,

I'm afraid I am powerless in this situation. The best I can do for you would be to direct you to our customer support and see if there is anything they can do for you, given the unfortunate turn of events in your situation.

All the best,
      Gary
    • hotlinedk
      hotlinedk
      Bronze
      Ty for your answer... think Ill just leave it :-(
    • 8SiddHartHa8
      8SiddHartHa8
      Silver
      Hi there,
      You should definitely be eligible and will receive your ticket sometime before the tournament starts. It's normally anything from 24 hours before the tournament starts. Unfortunately, we don't control the tickets and when they are given sad Kind regards, Gary

Thanks, than I will wait...
    • sunden
      sunden
      Bronze
      just alittle update if there still is an issue. We (Danish players) should be able to enter all PS tourneys by now with the new client. there is just so many tourneys they have to transfer to the new client, but all is there except the daily $100
    • RockDead
      RockDead
      Bronze
      I deposited last year on betfair nice freeroll...I am waiting for ticket :P