WH Cash Games micros

• 12 replies
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      I'm sure that there are too many pokerstrategists at Nl2 and Nl4..
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Soft, but somewhat aggressive. Especially with all the bots.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      I was thinking to have go at those limits but if it is full of Strategiest I don't think it is a good idea, isn't it?

TY :)
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Sorry forgot to ask, but the bots were illegal?

TY :)
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Yeah, the bots are totally illegal. Beatable, but possibly tougher than the fish.

Given the free bonuses it's probably a good time to play at ipoker micros. Just because people are PS members doesn't mean most of them aren't quite bad.
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Of course it's beatable!But it isn't nice playing Nl4 at 23/19(vpip/pfr) tables..(btw,when I was playing at ipoker,pokerstrategy had given a lot of 2nd free 50$ at poker770..)
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      If you plan to play there then use TableScan Turbo or similar program because its hard to find table with a fish, especially on FR. Well offc nl2, nl4 players are weak there but most off them play so tight that u will get bold till u get their money (viva la bronze starting hand chart, saved my money again).
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there kiromanAAKK,

try this link, the guy is an expert at choosing rooms. Just answer his questions and away you go!

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

Have fun and run hot!

Mal.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      TYVM :heart:
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      Sorry mister moderator but i saw what king off "experts" there are. " I'd recommend William Hill again here because it's a) fishier than 888poker imo" That one made me laugh so much
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi, Vygantas82, how are you today?

Our highly respected experts do their best to give the most accurate and suitable advice they can, given the information to hand and the current state of player pools.

Being an expert, however, in no way renders them infallible and they will freely concede as much; which is why, even within your own post, your apparent quote contains the limitation, 'imo.'

I have no doubt however, that the original poster and the community at large would appreciate your own thoughts on the recommended poker room. A constructive recommendation, even criticism, from an active and more experienced members is always welcome.

Best regards,

Mal.
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      A constructive recommendation, even criticism, from an active and more experienced members is always welcome.

That is great to know. Pokerstrategy is great affiliate with great promotions and i have nothing against them. I even don't have nothing against little to aggressive promotion of few partner rooms instead off others which my offer some slighter better cashback or player pool, i understand its your business, you have to do this. Just because i had played at least 20k hands in all biggest rooms and networks i can share with my own experience to poker players that may be different from official statements.