Why was my ipoker bot thread removed?

• 11 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Ive moved your thread to the appropriate place, Ingrid will be around later on to answer your questions specificly

Regards
      Carl
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      okie, thx
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey w34z3l,

Sorry about this, all bot threads has been removed and put into a safer area on the forum. We've collected feedback from users and forwarded the suspected accounts.

You can leave feedback in this thread if you like me to look into accounts as I forwarded all cases which were mentioned on the forum.

Anything you need from the old thread, let me know.

Ingrid
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hmm.

I am somewhat curious as to the reasons why pokerstrategy have moved all bot threads.

It seems positive improvements at ipoker have been made as a result of certain bot threads. Why would PS.com not want to leave the threads available for reference?

Despite a large amount of bots being removed recently, (the very ones I was tracking), I am 95% sure there is still another bot-ring in existence at ipoker. My policy is not to name bots without hard data; but am I to take this to mean PS.com doesn't wish/allow its members to create further bot threads?

Also, on the subject of "all bot threads has been removed" - finding it somewhat hard to believe, seeing as this thread isn't THAT much older than mine ----->

Bots at WH ???

I wonder what is actually going on here......
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      As you can see PokerStrategy.com hasn't removed all bot threads, just collected a few together for quick and easy reference as well as cleaning up the forum. Instead of having bot threads all over the place, as you point out, it's left threads open for discussion.

I shall flag your issue to Ingrid though, to see if she can help you further. She may be able to offer deeper insight. She will most likely get back to you tomorrow, being presently unavailable.

Have a good evening

Carl
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Ty sir, not complaining just inquiring.

I wouldn't mind a copy of the entire thread for my own reference purposes if that is at all possible.

I would have backed up if I'd realised the thread was going to be susceptible to random removal without warning.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Of course no problem :)

I'm afraid you will have to discuss the thread with admin im just here to make sure everyone's behaving ;)

Please let me know if there is anything else i can assist with

Carl
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi,

Your thread is available again.

Just to clear something out, PokerStrategy.com does NOT hide any bot threads in fact we're the ones helping to clean and report suspicious accounts.

The only reason why threads has been moved is to have the forum clean and sound as users started to simply troll and didn't provide any useful input. Therefore we directed everyone to the feedback thread which I mentioned in my previous post.

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Ok, that's cool, I understand.

Thanks Ingrid :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No problems :)
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

A thread about bots at Ipoker? I know, that there is a similar thread inside the german com. It seems to be a big problem.