This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] A9 Co 25Nl

• bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($25.10)
      BB ($25.40)
      UTG ($34.11)
      Hero ($26.05)
      BTN ($80.71)

Dealt to Hero 9:heart: A:club:

fold, Hero raises to $0.75, BTN calls $0.75, fold, fold

FLOP ($1.85) 8:club: 4:heart: 9:spade:

Hero bets $1.40, BTN raises to $3.39, Hero calls $1.99

TURN ($8.63) 8:club: 4:heart: 9:spade: J:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $4.89, Hero folds

BTN wins $8.24

The guy is completely unknown. Do you think I should fold the flop given I cant really continue on any turn card or is it too weak?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello bradomurder,

Just Bet/Fold it right on the flop, doesn't really make sense to Call the flop here and by the way you should be posting those hands into higher hand evaluation boards. ;)

Best Regards.
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      yeah I know but I need to get silver 1st and my roll is on an untracked account, Hope you don't mind if I keep posting here in the mean time. I'm planning to shift some funds around this month and move up to silver
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by bradomurder
      yeah I know but I need to get silver 1st and my roll is on an untracked account, Hope you don't mind if I keep posting here in the mean time. I'm planning to shift some funds around this month and move up to silver
      As long you keep just few hands then I will do it. But as you may understand it's against PokerStrategy rules for me to evaluate higher limit hands in this section. Hopefully you understand. :)