Thread while opening a hand history

• eudodo
      eudodo
      Bronze
      Probably another disaster from Ongame>
      when I tried to see a hand history I had a warning: thread detected

I had to remove that file and restart PC. It happened to me 2nd time. Will contact their support. Anyone had similar issue?

I would like to know what's going on. And I still do not know what hand had the other guy ...
  • 2 replies
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eudodo
      Probably another disaster from Ongame>
      when I tried to see a hand history I had a warning: thread detected

I had to remove that file and restart PC. It happened to me 2nd time. Will contact their support. Anyone had similar issue?

I would like to know what's going on. And I still do not know what hand had the other guy ...

Hi eudodo, did you contact bwin's support team?

I found the information below in bwin's FAQ's section re: hand histories/operating systems:

''We will currently only store the hand history for the downloadable client (running on a PC or a Macintosh). These are stored locally (player's PC/Mac) for up to 100 sessions. The hand history is in text format and can be read in any text editor, e.g. Notepad. The data can also be read by third party tools in order to extract certain information, e.g. statistics.

The hand history is located in the following folder:

Windows 2000, XP
      %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\P5\bwin\handhistory
      Windows Vista
      %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\P5\bwin\handhistory
      Mac OS X
      $HOME/.P5/bwin/handhistory

Please note that we do not guarantee the correctness of the information given to the player by a third party program.

Also, although it is unlikely to cause problems, we still do not guarantee that the poker application will function as intended when run “side-by-side” with a third party program that accesses this data. How such a program interacts with our software is, of course, out of our control and we cannot be held responsible for any errors that occur due to such interaction.''

To access bwin's FAQ section please click here.

If I can do anything else for you please reply to this post and I'll be happy to help.
    • eudodo
      eudodo
      Bronze
      Yes, I contacted them and got reply that someone from a correct dept will look into this. Waited a bit and emailed them again - I have these problem constantly: I can't check any hand history - they replied that they are aware that I emailed them earlier and that I need to wait for the reply.

Two weeks past.

I will move somewhere else - sometimes I want to see the showdown ...