Hello from Vietnam

• 7 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey there,

Not often we get people from Vietnam, welcome to PokerStrategy.com!!

Do you have any questions about the forum or the educational content that i can help you out with?

Have you taken the quiz for the $50 yet?

Hoping to hear some more from you :)

Carl
    • hiep2506
      hiep2506
      Basic
      Hi Carl!
      I've passed the quiz and looking forward to get 50$.
      Up to now, i have no quetion. When i have got one, i'll ask you.
      Thanks for offering to help!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there hiep2506!

Congratulations on passing the quiz!

Which Poker Room have you chosen to take your free $50 at?

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey hiep2506,

Congrats on passing the Quiz! :D

Which game are you planning to master? Cash, Sit n Go's, MTT's ?

Once you receive the Free $50, you may wish to join our NL Beginners course.
      The course will help you grasp the basics on Poker using the BSS(Big Stack Strategy) where you join the table with 100Big Blinds.
      You will start of by creating your own "Locker Room" thread where you introduce yourself to the School & Coach, this is also used to post your future homework tasks into, for marking.
      You can also use the Locker Room thread for any questions you wish to ask the schools Coach, such as:
      :diamond: 3 Players have limped/called, I have 6 :heart: 7 :heart: , what should I do and why?
      :diamond: How can I avoid Tilting so much?
      :diamond: How do you define a "Loose" Player
      Ask absolutely anything! There is no such thing as a stupid question :)

Once you have your Locker Room thread created, you can begin the learning! We have 8 Lessons for you to study, along with a Homework task with each. You will start out learning "An Introduction to Texas Holdem" & "Your Poker Mindset", you'll then move on to various subjects as you progress through the course such as "Postflop Play" and "Odds".
      There is no rush to complete each lesson, you can take as long as you wish, or even as fast as you like! :]

The course will point you in the right direction, aiming you towards the most appropriate Articles & Videos suitable for a Beginner, you'll also be able to attend our Live Coaching Sessions hosted by our School coach Veriz. In this you'll be able to watch the Coach Play Micro Limits in Real Time, see how he plays, ask him why he plays specific hands in different ways.

If you have any questions, or anything your unsure about, feel free to ask us! :)
    • hiep2506
      hiep2506
      Basic
      unfortunately, i did not pass the ID check.
      Can i re-create another account and try again?????
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey hiep2506,

Sorry to see you didn't Pass the ID Check :( You're not allowed to re-create an account and try again

But its that is just the beginning of PokerStrategy! We have so much Material that you can learn from:

:diamond: Articles
      We have a range of Articles for any Skill level, whether you're a Beginner or Expert, there is so much to learn from. Do you know what "Implied Odds" or "Floating" means? Just two examples of Articles to help you win more $$!
      :diamond: Videos
      Don't enjoy reading? No problem! Watch videos of our Coachs play, they will explain their actions throughout, letting you into the mind of a winning player!
      :diamond: Coaching
      Similar to Videos, but LIVE! Watch a Coach play in realtime, ask him why he is playing the hand in a specific way "Why did you only bet X and not X?" for example.
      :diamond: NL Beginner School
      Our Beginners course is very successful, it has turned so many Losing/New Players into steady winners just by teaching them the fundamentals of poker, such as Position, Odds/Outs, Different opponent Types & your poker mindset. Serious about poker? This is for you!
      :diamond: Hand Evaluations
      We also offer Hand Evaluation forums so that you can post up some hands that you're unsure you played correct, our Hand Judges will review your hand and explain the best way to play.
      :diamond: Exclusive Promotions
      We have sooooo many promotions just for our Tracked accounts, even though you sadly missed out on the Free $50, we still have Freerolls at Betfair just for our members! We have a $10,000 Freeroll every week at different rooms, so be sure to stick around ;)

As you can see, we offer so much more than the Free $50, that is just one way to improve. We also have some smaller Capitals to keep you going (See my Signature below) I hope you decide to stick around!

Any other questions, feel free to ask and we will sort you out ASAP! :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :f_biggrin:

Roo