$3.19
      MP3:
      $6.01
      CO:
      $5.05
      BU:
      $7.94

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q.
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0.05, MP2 raises to $0.25, 4 folds, Hero raises to $0.70, MP1 folds, MP2 raises to $3.19, Hero calls $2.49.

Flop: ($6.45) 8, K, A (2 players)

Turn: ($6.45) A (2 players)

River: ($6.45) Q (2 players)

Final Pot: $6.45.

Results follow:

Hero shows a full-house, queens full of aces(Qs Qc).

MP2 shows a full-house, kings full of aces(Kh Kc).

MP2 wins with a full-house, kings full of aces(Kh Kc).
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Such hands give no information about the opponent at all. you cannot expect to receive any form of valuable advice.

1) Think about calling instead of 3betting. 3betting forces the limper (I assume he's a fish) out of the hand. We want to play more hands vs the bad player.

2) This is NL5 FR. I assume players stack off with a very tight range, especially the nitty regulars. But you did not give any info at all so I can't help you here. Of course we could 3bet/fold vs guys who only 4bet KK+ and never bluff 4bet, while calling vs 3bets with AQ and JJ-77. But with a more aggressive dynamic, this all-in is standard.
    • JayyRoc
      JayyRoc
      Bronze
      Hey mbml, thank you for the help. The question thats being asked is how best to play the hand without any reads. I play with no stats so I have no information at all on my opponents when multitabling, unless I have prior history with them via note taking.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello JayyRoc,

3bet it and get it in, it should be pretty easy to play here, if he would be full stacked then it would be different. As long the guy doesn't even have a full stack I am getting it in.

Best Regards.