Titan Poker: Sit 'Win' Go Promotion

• Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Bronze

Titan Poker's Sit and Go players can show off their skills in an exciting Sit and Go race. The races will be held throughout July and you can win your share of $16,000 this month.

Play as many regular or double-up Sit and Gos as you can, earn points and place on the leaderboards for a piece of the prize pool. Best of all - there are leaderboards for all stakes. Put your racing shades on and get ready to race: talent wins games, determination wins races!

Create a Titan Poker Account Now

How can I win a share of $16,000 prizepool?

• First of all, you have to opt-in here
      • Leaderboards will be split up into four competitive groups and will have a combined $16,000 prize pool this month (2nd of July till 29th of July)
      • Low Leaderboard - $1 - $5 Buy-ins ($2,000 Prize Pool)
      • Medium Leaderboard - $10 - $20 Buy-ins ($4,000 Prize Pool)
      • High Leaderboard - $30 and up ($6,000 Prize Pool)

• Leaderboard Points will be awarded according to the tables below:

What else can I win?
      • There is also a Double Up Leaderboard - $2+ Buy-ins ($4,000 Prize Pool)

• Double Up Points will be awarded according to the tables below:

Further promotion details:
      • All race periods start at 00:00 and end at 23:59 GMT.
      • Only Sit and Gos with buy-ins in USD (US Dollars) will count towards this promotion.
      • Only Sit ‘N’ Gos with buy-ins (Fees not included) of $1, $2, $3, $4, $5, $10, $20, $30, $50, $75, $100, $150, $200, $250, $300, $350, $500, $1000, $2000 and $5000 are included in this promotion.
      • Only Sit and Gos consisting of 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 18 and 20 players are included in this promotion.
      • Double-Up Sit and Gos will feature on a separate leaderboard and results will be calculated from buy-ins of $2 and up, consisting of 4, 6 and 10 players
      • Sit and Go tournaments counted towards this promotion are based on their end time. Tournaments that started prior to the end time of the race period yet finished after the end time, will not count towards the leaderboard standings.
      • Tokens will be issued on July 31st before the start of the $10,000 Monthly Bonanza Freeroll.

Please note, that terms and conditions from Titan Poker apply for this promotion.

If you don't have a Titan Poker account yet, get one here!
  • 9 replies
    • Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

this promotion will continue in April. But instead of weekly races, there will be a monthly rake race. OP was updated with new prize pool and conditions.

Good luck!
    • Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Bronze
      One more round to go in May, starting 7th of May.

Good luck!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good luck guys!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      woot woot! Promotion started today! Shiiiiiiiip it!
    • forbrydelsen
      forbrydelsen
      Bronze
      Ok heres a question for you , first day of the promo and on the double or nowt leaderboard how the hell do these guys get 800 points . Far as I can see you would have to join virtually every game at every buyin level to get this due to the waiting times for tables to fill . On pokerstars its pretty easy to load 20 plus tables but multitabling on here even 4/6 tables takes an age to get at one buyin price ?????
      Anyway can we see just how the top guys achieved these points on day one ???
      (not that I can grind like that but would be interested to see , me sitting lowly around 25th sob sob ) . 800 points is 80 game wins so their hit rate must be something else . Dunno , just your thoughts pleaseeeeeeeeeeee .

arghhhh just seen leader has 1600 points
    • forbrydelsen
      forbrydelsen
      Bronze
      hmm ok got hold of one of the leaders , he plays super turbo so he can get thru tables like no tomorrow . good luck to him and the rest of the guys bingo playing at blind raise every minute , not my kinda game so guess this rules out this promo for me .
    • JohanRember
      JohanRember
      Bronze
      Originally posted by forbrydelsen
      hmm ok got hold of one of the leaders , he plays super turbo so he can get thru tables like no tomorrow . good luck to him and the rest of the guys bingo playing at blind raise every minute , not my kinda game so guess this rules out this promo for me .
      These are rakeback grinders - they lose money on sngs, but the loyaltyprogram and sng promotion make up for the small amount they loose for every sng and instead changes that to a profit. I know - I was the VIP manager of a large iPoker skin before... And these guys can rake up to $60,000 in a month - they're pretty sick and they make good money.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Super turbo sng players are the sickest and most likely will win any race, depending on limit ofc.
    • Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Bronze
      Shuffle up and deal, new round started today!