This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 69s Flopped Two Pair, Turn Completes a Wet Flop

• Raknyo
      Raknyo
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $2.82
      SB:
      $2.42
      BB:
      $2.21
      UTG1:
      $2.95
      UTG2:
      $0.96
      MP1:
      $2.00
      MP2:
      $2.00
      MP3:
      $0.78
      CO (Hero):
      $2.39

Preflop: Hero is CO with 6, 9.
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0.02, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.02, BU raises to $0.12, SB calls $0.11, BB folds, UTG2 calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.5) 3, 9, 6 (4 players)
      SB checks, UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0.42, BU folds, SB calls $0.42, UTG2 folds.

Turn: ($1.34) 7 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($1.34) 6 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.65, SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.34.

Preflop: Think I'm getting decent enough implied odds to call?

Flop: Scary Board, will bet to protect myself.

Turn: Can't think of any worse hand, he'll call a bet with and his draws would surely get there with?

River: Bet sizing maybe more around $0.40?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Raknyo,

Preflop: Fold? Would strongly recommend reading the pokerstrategy articles. :P

As played
      Postflop: Would most likely bet it bigger on the river, if they have a hand they are willing to pay, it not then wont pay anyways.

Best Regards.
    • Raknyo
      Raknyo
      Bronze
      Haha, I read articles but I figured calling when there is few callers gives good odds to call?

What if it was suited connectors and / or what hands can profitably can I be calling with or since I'm OOP should I be folding everything?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Raknyo
      Haha, I read articles but I figured calling when there is few callers gives good odds to call?

What if it was suited connectors and / or what hands can profitably can I be calling with or since I'm OOP should I be folding everything?
      Well, with those hands I tend even to think of isolating and taking the initiative from LP. :) But rather start with SCs and some AXs hands and then move forward to loser side.