• GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      hi
      did a small titan withdrawal to moneybookers
      after 72 hours its still labelled as waiting in my account
      support said its been proccessed but to me it seems like its taking ages
      is this normal? not been asked for any id or anything yet
      might be me being impatient but it usually takes 24 hours max on all the other sites iv played on
      recieved
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Jess,

Yes, it does take a little time. If you just requested it last night, its possible that the payment team only saw it this morning and it will take a bit of time to process it after checking your account etc...

They can only answer the facts though, so you better contact them and get more information.

Hope it all goes well, and why wouldn't it :)

Ingrid
    • nikola1109
      nikola1109
      Bronze
      Hi there,
      I did a withraw and after 3 days I got my account blocked!!!!

What the F is going on, my account was bloked couse of sequrity reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it cause I made a withrow????

What am I, a terorist???? This is unexeptable!!

I WANT AN APOLOGY AND MY ACCOUNT BACK ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so pist off right now, u cant imagene!!!! Shame on you Titan, shame, shame shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They didnt inform me of this kind of stupid things when I deposit my money! It was all cool back than! I talked to online support before I made the withrow and he didnt say anything and now suddenly my account is block cause they fill that is ok to do taht: we will block him (dont care if he planes to play or not) no warning, no nothing...

I send them the scan image of my ID and some bills

Did anyone else expiriance this kind of things?
      How was your withrow going?

Please reply, thx...
    • chessmaster1234
      chessmaster1234
      Bronze
      If you request a withdrawal during the weekend then it will take atleast to monday for them to process the withdrawal. But during the working days it shouldnt be more than a day.