$31.16
      BU (Hero):
      $25.00
      SB:
      $32.66
      BB:
      $14.18

Preflop: Hero is BU with 4, 4.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.75, CO calls $0.75, Hero calls $0.75, SB calls $0.65, BB folds.

Flop: ($3.25) 2, 8, 4 (4 players)
      SB checks, MP3 checks, CO bets $2.25, Hero calls $2.25, SB folds, MP3 folds.

Turn: ($7.75) Q (2 players)
      CO bets $4.25, Hero raises to $10.00, CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $12.00

Villain is loking reggish after 30 hands playing 25/18 AF 3.0

What is the preffered line in these situations.

I can put him on a range of mostly pp and some overcards. If I just call turn and another :diamond: hits it can be a very unpleasant situation for both of us. I can only guess if he goes for three barrels w something that I beat and ppl usualy don't fire 3x that easy on NL25.
      As played I though that maybe my min raise iduces him a bit, or he maybe even spazes out. Obv I give perfect ods to his fd.

So what is the plan here?
  • 2 replies
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      Judging by the gab between vpip and pfr seems like villain likes to flat hands. So he could have here a bunch of pockets, some broadways and SC's.

What hands from those he could lead on flop 4ways? I dont expect that he does that with pure air or even gtsht. I would think its either 8x or small overpair or maybe gtsht with a backdoor. I wouldnt expect him to go crazy with any of those hands either. I you think he could, than just raise the flop.

The Q on the turn rarely improves him, sometimes gives him a fd. So you shouldnt be to worried. I think you could call again, and then raise any river except diamond.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Gregor86,

I would just Call the turn to keep weaker hands in the play. You guys were 4way on flop and therefore your raise on turn will definitely be way too strong.

Best Regards.