$25.00
      BU:
      $13.70
      SB (Hero):
      $26.24
      BB:
      $29.49

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, A.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.75, BU calls $0.75, Hero calls $0.65, BB calls $0.50.

Flop: ($3) Q, T, 2 (4 players)
      Hero bets $1.90, BB folds, CO calls $1.90, BU calls $1.90.

Turn: ($8.7) 8 (3 players)
      Hero bets $5.50, CO calls $5.50, BU calls $5.50.

River: ($25.2) 6 (3 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: $25.2.

Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of queens(Qh Ah).
      CO shows two pairs, queens and eights(8s Qs).
      BU shows high card king(Kd 9h).

CO wins with two pairs, queens and eights(8s Qs).

CO is 33/26, AF 0.6, or from btn 63% (8)
      BTN is 55/8, whale

Pre I just flat cuz I am ahead of CO or range + I wanna have the fish in the pot, I am not affraid to play it oop.

OR had 100% cbet, only 2 cases though and I really didn't want him to ch and make me miss value from the fish, that is why I donk.

On turn I pick up a strong draw so I barrel, I miss river. What is the preffered line on river? I obv call fishes shove, what about the CO guy? He probably never has a bluff betting range on river right?
  • 4 replies
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      I think 3betting pre would be also okay. If CO calls the 3bet, fish will still end up calling and he might even call when CO folds.

I dont mind donking the flop, cause there are a bunch of hands you get value from in both of their ranges.
      The turn completes J9, and fish can spike some 2pairs, but there are still pleanty of hands to get value from and we do turn the nut FD.
      A blank on river changes nothing. I'd either just ship the river, or bet/call 1/2 pot against the fishso he can find a call even with Tx hand.

As played I dont expect CO to have a bluffing range here so I would ch/c against the fish and ch/f against the reg.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Gregor86,

Preflop: Both options should be fine here, especially having a CO who has a wide opening range and who loose opponent who is capable of calling with a lot worse.

As played
      Postflop: I don't mind your play at all, especially if you expect the fish to have a very wide range. But CO is kind of questionable. The problem here would be if you 2nd barrel the turn and get raised? What's your plan then?

Best Regards.
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      If my scnd barrel gets raised, I would play according to outs and odds. Let's say co reraises on smaller side and fish calls we might just get te odds. But all in all I think it would be a clear fold vs a guy w 0.6 AF. Am I right?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Gregor86
      If my scnd barrel gets raised, I would play according to outs and odds. Let's say co reraises on smaller side and fish calls we might just get te odds. But all in all I think it would be a clear fold vs a guy w 0.6 AF. Am I right?
      Definitely, we will rarely get the equity against the raise.