Most profitable time to play

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Hi!

I would like to get some feedback on when is the most profitable to play pooker on pokerstars, which time - when candians come, when ausies come or just europe evening time, i would appreciate your insights.
  • 11 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi Agiz19,

Moving this to the PokerStars board where it has more relevance

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      anybody??
    • peddy53
      peddy53
      Bronze
      Hi
      Depending where you live. The busiest period for pokerstars is around 7pm onwards uk time (where I live).
      You have plenty of donks but the downside is you have plenty of regs too :s_biggrin:
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      i have CET time, eu, when americans were still there i played nighttime it was the most profitable, now europe peak as you said regs everywhere its really hard to find the donk/fish tables...even if i start new tables those leeching regs storm their way to the table leaving no place for fish. i am looking for poker games not coinflipping all day - its dumb and pointless, how to go past that?

any other insights ?
    • peddy53
      peddy53
      Bronze
      there is plenty of fish still. what is the stakes that you play?
      if you have a big database just get tablescan turbo which is free(the best thing about it) and just join the tables with fish. when you join the table and the fish is not there leave it.
      There is no more poker rooms where you have like 3 fish in one table. that time is gone.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      i dont have a database, thus i played nl100 and nl200 , but now i am starting fresh on NL100.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

On PokerStars you can find about 30 tables running on nl100 atm, which means this can also grow during the evening hours. You probably should be playing between 8pm-2am.

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi guys,

On PokerStars you can find about 30 tables running on nl100 atm, which means this can also grow during the evening hours. You probably should be playing between 8pm-2am.

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
      thanks for the insight Ingrid :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi guys,

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
      thanks for the insight Ingrid :)
      anytime :]
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      best time is when im happy
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      best time is when im happy
      I agree playing when you are happy is the best time. Even though I don't always play happy I find great pleasure even if I am losing, but playing well even if I get sucked out or make a good fold.