Please send me the 2nd $10!

• kjngpoker
      kjngpoker
      Bronze
      Hello admin!

My nick is : kjngpoker
      From the day i recieve the first $10 until now is 7 days already.
      So now i would like to be transfered the second time to my account at TitanPoker.
      Thanks alot
  • 14 replies
    • SRBSavic1
      SRBSavic1
      Bronze
      did you make 0.50$ in rake?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi kjngpoker,

In order to qualify for a new $10 payment you have to earn at least $0.50 in rake or tournament fees. Which means, You have to play at least five $1 tournaments or play a few hundred poker hands within 7 days to release the next $10.

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid

ps: SRBSavic1 thank you for helping out!
    • kjngpoker
      kjngpoker
      Bronze
      what is the "$0.50 in Rake". is it the "wining money at least" ?.If i haven't got the $0.50 in rake that mean i can not take the $40 left from strategy promotion?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kjngpoker
      what is the "$0.50 in Rake". is it the "wining money at least" ?.If i haven't got the $0.50 in rake that mean i can not take the $40 left from strategy promotion?
      The rake is the house's cut which is taken from every pot played at a cash game table. Usually it's around 5% of the money in the middle.

Unless you full fill the requirements (rake $0.50) you can't receive the next $10 chunks.
    • kjngpoker
      kjngpoker
      Bronze
      Hi! That is my question sir.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kjngpoker
      Hi! That is my question sir.
      You'll get 15 Titan Points for $1 rake. Which means you need to generate minimum 7.50 Titan Points for $0.50 rake. You'll probably can see this in your cashier in poker lobby.

btw, I'm a girl :rolleyes:
    • kjngpoker
      kjngpoker
      Bronze
      I am so sorry! i really did not know you are girl. So cute and so kind of you!
      You are enthusiastic! Actually i got more than that already my girl so now could you please to help me transfer 10 more dollas?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      On what date did you receive the first installment?
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

I think, it is difficult as an Titan player to see, if you have enough rake made.

Please look here (<-- Click me) under your Titan acc, how many strategypoints you have made the last 7 days.

And, I am confused, that you register at strategy the same time as at Titan and get the same day your startmoney of $10. Could it be, that you get your money at Titan a few days later?
    • kjngpoker
      kjngpoker
      Bronze
      Firstly, Thanks for your all replies and help. Very nice of you all
      Yeah, you are correct. The day i recieved the first $10 is the same to the day that i made an account at PokerStrategy.That day you all count like the first day(that is what you informed me in emails)===> 2012-03-03 Time: 17:39:35
      Today is ninth of March means 7 days( 3rd=>1 day, fourth=>2d.....ninth=> 7d)

Secondly, This is my Titan points: "Your current Titan Points balance: TP 37.40"
      While i am informed that only 7.50 Titan Points that surely is generated for 0.5 rake
      From 0.5 rake===> I recieve the next $10

Thirdly, when i check my Titan Points at "StrategyPoker.com" it becomes 6.60
      So i think i must be confused now. How does "StrategyPoker.com" counts the Point? and where the "6.60" comes from? and where is my TitanPoker Points!?

Many thanks to all of you
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

If you got the $10 at the third of march, you will get the second $10 at the 10th of march. It is after 7 days.
    • kjngpoker
      kjngpoker
      Bronze
      Can anybody tell me how to cost the points at StrategyPoker. My Titan Points 37.40 but StrategyPoker infroms that only 6.60!? why are they so different?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi there kjnpoker,

Titan Points are earned from playing on their real money tables. As Ingrid pointed out above it is usually 5% of every raked hand you play that see's a flop.

StrategyPoints are different. Whilst they are earned from playing at real money tables they are calculated differently. StrategyPoints are earned on a 3 StrategyPoints per $1 rake rate at Titan Poker as seen here

StrategyPoints define your status here at PokerStrategy. If you earn 100 StrategyPoints in any calendar month by playing at one of our affiliated sites on a tracked account you will change from being a Bronze member to a shiny Silver member. This means you get to see more of our educational content.

To learn more about StrategyPoints and their benefits, please click this link

Hope this was helpful and if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • kjngpoker
      kjngpoker
      Bronze
      It'so exciting!!!