Are Players from Lebanon/Beirut allowed to play Real Money Games

• 8 replies
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      just replied to me

"Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

I would like to inform you that currently we are not accepting players from Lebanon. Due to a management decision players from Lebanon are not able to create real money accounts with http://www.WPTPoker.com and we do not take wagers from such players.

In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. We are available 24/7.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,

Suzana

Customer Service

"

Told them

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FU
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Not much to add to that really.

I think your FUUUu just about coverd it. :(

Regards,

Mal.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heave112
      Just wanted to ask can someone check with WPT poker if players residing in Lebanon/Beirut allowed to Deposit/Play Real Money Games here?

Br,
      Hey Heave112, I have some excellent news for you! Excited? You should be, click here to find out why.

Happy grinding!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarkQuick
      Originally posted by Heave112
      Just wanted to ask can someone check with WPT poker if players residing in Lebanon/Beirut allowed to Deposit/Play Real Money Games here?

Br,
      Hey Heave112, I have some excellent news for you! Excited? You should be, click here to find out why.

Happy grinding!
      I can't see the happy dance Heave, was this a good news or?
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      lol is that a troll :D , I cant play on Party Poker cuz it doesn't allow players from Lebanon(beirut). Please reconsider the poker room to one I can play at, I was offered this same offer twice before last year and the one before. Yet you didn't fix this problem for me as I am a valuable player here :P treat me like one.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi Heave112,

Our members who we select for additional $50 bonuses offers, are selected purely at random and we cannot filter out ineligible countries.

Unfortunately, this offer is only available at PartyPoker and we'll not be able to transfer the bonus to an alternative poker room. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

However, we do still have lots to offer you, so why not click here and check out our latest promotions.

Best of luck at the tables,

Mark.
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      You have been giving me the same offer @ party poker for 3 years, you cant change it from year to year? What is the point of you giving me this $50 offer when u gave me the same one 3 years ago. Give me another one and stop wasting our time.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      I'm sorry Heave112, but as you've already received the initial $50 starting capital, as well as an additional $50, you're currently ineligible for an another starting capital bonus.

If your account is selected again, you'll receive notification from us via email.