LP: $2.44
      CO: $1.99
      BTN: $2.73
      SB: $0.90
      BB: $1.62
      UTG: $0.86

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has J:diamond: A:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $0.08, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.07, BB raises to $0.16, Hero calls $0.08 ???, SB calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.48, 3 players) 2:spade: 7:diamond: A:club:
      SB checks, BB bets $0.06, Hero raises to $0.32 ???, fold, BB calls $0.26

Turn: ($1.12, 2 players) 5:club:
      BB checks, Hero checks

River: ($1.12, 2 players) 9:diamond:
      BB checks, Hero checks ???

Hello,

Preflop: I know my hand could easily be dominated here, but I decided to call since I only need 20% to call. I plan to go for pot control. Bad call?

Postflop: Change of plan he shows weakness, so I raise. I raise so I could go HU on the turn, I don't want one of the villain hitting a set on later street. As my initial plan check behind both street for pot control. Can I get more value from weaker PP if I bet river?

Thanks,
      cpers
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cpers,

Preflop: Just fold it, not worth to play in multiway pot with AJo while you are dominated. I see very good how you went for pot control. :D

As played
      Postflop: Well, do you think worse hands even Call you on the flop? From what are you protecting? If you raised the flop then you should already have the answer for your play either to bet for value or not. :)

Best Regards.
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Postflop: Well, do you think worse hands even Call you on the flop? From what are you protecting?
      You mean I should just call here? If I only call I wouldn't know whether my hand is ahead or not. If I raise I think they might still call with weaker PP and I could get a free card on later street.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      They might call with weaker PPs? Rarely going to happen, he either must be totally dumb to do so or you just had a super-mega aggressive image. :D There is no such thing as raise for information in 3bet pot to find out where you stand. What's your plan if you get 3bet? What's your plan if you get called? As it seems that you practically didn't even have a plan cause you don't understand either to bet for value or not.